Galway City Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

This place has given me high expectations of hostels (it was my first stay in one) - the people were so nice, really accomodating and helpful. They even made homemade brown bread! Well worth it if you stay in Galway.

• 24th Feb 2015

Mark and Dawn, and all the staff were extremely accommodating, helpful and friendly - made our stay effortless. The hostel itself is in a prime location - walking distance to anywhere and the night life, but just far enough away that there's no noise.

We stayed as a large group and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It is in a great location with many bars/nightclubs close by. I hope to return some time soon :)

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Everything was perfect and we couldn't have asked for better accommodation! The staff were lovely and very helpful. The breakfast in the morning was quick, handy but still very tasty. Me and my friends were all very impressed by the showers in the facility as they were nice and private and very clean. The location is very central and close to everything. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we would recommend it to anyone staying in Galway.

• 16th Feb 2015

Thanks to the staff for their advice, we enjoy a lot our stay in this hostel. Rooms and common areas were super clean and nice. I highly recommend Galway City Hostel, good value for cheap price, and very friendly staff.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Spain

The Hostel was so nice! The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the rooms were very clean. Plus, staying close to the train station, to the bus station and to the city centre were quite an advantage. I had such a great fun in Galway and I think the hostel helped me to get this good experience!

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great facilities, friendly and helpful staff. Location right by the bus stations yet conveniently close to everything else as well.

• 13th Feb 2015

A mix up with my booking caused a problem but staff were incredibly friendly and helpful and made sure it was sorted out quickly.

Clean and pleasant hostel with helpful and friendly staff! Lovely scones for breakfast and even European plugs in the bedrooms (don't need adaptators ;) )!

Galway city hostel is the type of hostel you can walk around in your bare feet and feel at home. The staff is all amazing and made me feel like a friend before a guest. Wonderful breakfast with home made treats! Perfect location and great wi-fi with computers free to use, wish I could have stayed longer!!

• 1st Feb 2015

The room was a little bit cold at night. The heater seem didn't work

• 27th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

A really brilliant hostel in all honesty. I love dthe privacy you get in the large room with the rails on each bed and the lamp and a adapter were much needed also. The staff were so friendly and I felt welcome from the second I arrived from the lovely receptionist. Met some great people along the way and shared some great stories and experiences.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Amazing place to stay! Thank you all for everything.

• 17th Jan 2015

Very clean rooms and bathrooms, fantastic breakfast (includes homemade bread), and central location. Staff are very friendly and happy to recommend activities, restaurants, and insider tips. Highly recommended!

The staff are friendly and it's right on the city centre and by the bus station. I liked to stay there.

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Staff is very nice. Everything was fine. Nothing negative :)

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Austria

I loved this Place! it was Clean, the staff and th other guests were great. located right besides Eyers Square the busstation, and a 5 min to the great nightlife Galway offers!

wonderful as ever

This hostel is right next to the train station and is SUPER easy to find. It's also very well designed because even if the common area is packed with people, as long as the door is closed you can't hear a thing coming from there so you can still get a good night's sleep. The staff, for the most part, are great.

• 28th Dec 2014

I just spent a couple of nights there but I can already tell that it is a great place. Not expensive, really well located, really clean and new and the staff is absolutely fabulous

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4