Galway City Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

enjoyed my stay n will definitely call again,it was brilliant surpassed my expectations lovely staff.The staff made my stay wonderfull keep it up guys!!

• 16th Oct 2014

New hostel, great people!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. You do want to have the pancakes in the morning. Brilliant! Tours can be booked at the hostel which makes it easier. Close to everything. Thanks for the great time.

Top class, staff very friendly , rooms spotless and great location . Would definitely stay again. Pancakes for breakfast was a nice touch.

all good, maybe a bit small the room for the price. can get an ensuite b&b double room for 35/40 eur

• 11th Oct 2014

so small, one common area- very nice kitchen but only one stove top and oven. found a used condom wrapper on the floor of the bathroom. freezing cold showers every single time of my 3 day stay.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. I'm very surprised to hear about the cold water. This hostel was completely renovated in June this year. This renovation included a brand new heating and water system throughout the building. There was a little glitch in this new system & this was rectified within 5 minutes of our knowledge of it. It's a pity you didn't mention it to one of our team during your stay & we would have solved the issue immediately. Safe travels!

Great location, just a stone's throw from the bus station. City centre is close, only about a 5-minute walk. Staff was very friendly, they even reserved the lover bed from a bunk bed for me because I had hurt my foot :)

Great hostel, one of the best I've been too. Stuff where really nice and helpful. The beds ,showers and breakfast where amazing even had pancakes. Couldn't recommend this place more .

If your looking for a place to stay that's right in the heart of the city, you will not get better.

• 9th Oct 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. I'll be coming back for sure.

Friendly staff and quiet facilities. Great breakfast! It was hard to meet people though - the common area was small and since the hostel didn't organize any group outings, people didn't mingle much. I splurged for a 4 bed bunk and felt very claustrophobic and didn't sleep much due to a very squeaky and uncomfortable bed. Wasn't the worst hostel I've stayed in, but definitely wasn't the best. Not a bad place to crash for a couple nights.

Great hostel! Very clean, cool designs, great security and location and price. All in all an A+ stay.

We loved this hostel. Room and bathrooms were clean. Beds were comfortable. Staff was super friendly. Free breakfast was great. Nice common area filled with nice people. Right near downtown. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.

the breakfast is poor, everything else is really good. Can only for a stay.

Loved my stay at the Galway city hostel, spotlessly clean with friendly helpful staff. Great location, well worth paying the little bit extra per night.

• 20th Sep 2014

They definitely know what backpackers need! BEST BREAKFAST EVER! pancakes, fruits, juice, cornflaces... everything you could ask for, lovely stuff, nice common room, perfect location, great facilities.... there is really no reason why you should choose another hostle if you don't have to. ou, the showers are amazing, you'll see what i mean. and everything is VERY clean really, i've never been to a hostel like this before

Absolutely wonderful! Favorite hostel to date. Very clean. Bathroom set-up was wonderful! Great location near the city center, which is very convenient. Breakfast was AMAZING and the staff was so nice! Loved it here!

The staff was awesome! they gave us great advices!

The staff was outstanding! Very helpful and accommodating. Extra shout out to Sarah and Brian who were super awesome!

• 15th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. Had such a great stay. Nice free breakfast too!

• 9th Sep 2014