Galway City Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Loved this location and the extremely helpful staff! The only downfall was the extremely loud announcements from the train station across the street.

Excellent clean value for money modern hostel in a super location.

• 13th Dec 2014

Overall it was a good experience. I haven't stayed in a hostel where the bathroom was separate from the rooms, and the site didn't say anything about that so I was surprised when I arrived. I wasn't very happy with only having one room for entertainment, eating, and cooking food. The hostel was always clean though so that was good.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. And it was one of the cheapest. Great place to stay.

• 24th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Staff is so friendly and accommodating. The facilities are perfectly clean, and it's built as a proper hostel should be. You have everything you need to have a comfortable stay. Great stay, thanks again!

we were for 4 night from Monday to Friday and we liked a lot. The firts of all the staff, they are lovely. The hotel is clean and the location is excelent and the place is quite.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Spain
  • All Female Group, 41+

It was three of us staying in the 16-bed dorm. The hostel was lovely, with very friendly and helpful staff. All areas were pristine clean and in great condition. My friends and I agreed it was an excellent choice of hostel. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone visiting Galway.

I've travelled a lot in my life. This was the best hostel I've stayed. Good rooms, good showers and toilets. Breakfast included. Nice staff. Really nice weekend there.

Awesome hostel...super clean and super new! Great staff as well! Perfect location! Highly recommended!!

• 14th Nov 2014

I had a big problem in the room, but The solved it immediatly...very recommendend

The kitchen/lounge area were the cleanest we've seen. Very cozy too with the window couches!

This Hostel is very great! Amazing showers and breakfast! The staff is nice as well :)

• 8th Nov 2014

The hostel had a really good location. The coach station and the bus station are within a five minutes walk. The city centre with supermarkets, pubs and shopping facilities is nearby (only 3 minutes). The rooms were very clean, even the unisex toilets and showers were very nice. And I never had to wait for a free shower! :) I also liked the breakfast. I can't remember having such a nice breakfast in another hostel I were. The pancakes were delicious as well as the scones. All in all a nice stay!

• 30th Oct 2014

Wonderful hostel with very nice facilities and staff, very affordable!!

• 29th Oct 2014

I challenged you to find a hostel as easy to find at Galway ! Cleanliness perfect in toilets and showers. Nothing to report. Helpful staff and they offer some really interesting options as deposit luggage for free even if you don't stay for the next night. May be it's a pity there is no lounge but only a kitchen. I recommend !

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Hertmin

This hostel was the best kept and the cleanliest out of every hostel I have stayed in. The staff were very attentive and able to help whenever needed. There is a nice big common room and kitchen with computers and free printing which helped a lot. Wifi was really good as well.

• 26th Oct 2014

The standard of this hostel is amazing. Incredibly clean, very very modern, brilliant staff. I only had a flying visit for a night out and so I didn't use the kitchen but there was only a small cooking area. This is the only thing I'd mark the hostel down on. Aside from that, I was really impressed!

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so friendly and helpful. Everything was clean, breakfast was great, and the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 18th Oct 2014

enjoyed my stay n will definitely call again,it was brilliant surpassed my expectations lovely staff.The staff made my stay wonderfull keep it up guys!!

New hostel, great people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4