Galway City Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Very clean rooms and bathrooms, fantastic breakfast (includes homemade bread), and central location. Staff are very friendly and happy to recommend activities, restaurants, and insider tips. Highly recommended!

The staff are friendly and it's right on the city centre and by the bus station. I liked to stay there.

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel. Staff is very nice. Everything was fine. Nothing negative :)

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Austria

I loved this Place! it was Clean, the staff and th other guests were great. located right besides Eyers Square the busstation, and a 5 min to the great nightlife Galway offers!

wonderful as ever

This hostel is right next to the train station and is SUPER easy to find. It's also very well designed because even if the common area is packed with people, as long as the door is closed you can't hear a thing coming from there so you can still get a good night's sleep. The staff, for the most part, are great.

• 28th Dec 2014

I just spent a couple of nights there but I can already tell that it is a great place. Not expensive, really well located, really clean and new and the staff is absolutely fabulous

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!

Loved this location and the extremely helpful staff! The only downfall was the extremely loud announcements from the train station across the street.

Excellent clean value for money modern hostel in a super location.

• 13th Dec 2014

Overall it was a good experience. I haven't stayed in a hostel where the bathroom was separate from the rooms, and the site didn't say anything about that so I was surprised when I arrived. I wasn't very happy with only having one room for entertainment, eating, and cooking food. The hostel was always clean though so that was good.

This was the best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. And it was one of the cheapest. Great place to stay.

• 24th Nov 2014

Best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Staff is so friendly and accommodating. The facilities are perfectly clean, and it's built as a proper hostel should be. You have everything you need to have a comfortable stay. Great stay, thanks again!

we were for 4 night from Monday to Friday and we liked a lot. The firts of all the staff, they are lovely. The hotel is clean and the location is excelent and the place is quite.

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Spain
  • All Female Group, 41+

It was three of us staying in the 16-bed dorm. The hostel was lovely, with very friendly and helpful staff. All areas were pristine clean and in great condition. My friends and I agreed it was an excellent choice of hostel. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone visiting Galway.

I've travelled a lot in my life. This was the best hostel I've stayed. Good rooms, good showers and toilets. Breakfast included. Nice staff. Really nice weekend there.

Awesome hostel...super clean and super new! Great staff as well! Perfect location! Highly recommended!!

• 14th Nov 2014

I had a big problem in the room, but The solved it immediatly...very recommendend

The kitchen/lounge area were the cleanest we've seen. Very cozy too with the window couches!

This Hostel is very great! Amazing showers and breakfast! The staff is nice as well :)

• 8th Nov 2014