Galway City Hostel Reviews

Eyre Square, Galway, Ireland

Best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying in. Staff is so friendly and accommodating. The facilities are perfectly clean, and it's built as a proper hostel should be. You have everything you need to have a comfortable stay. Great stay, thanks again!

It was three of us staying in the 16-bed dorm. The hostel was lovely, with very friendly and helpful staff. All areas were pristine clean and in great condition. My friends and I agreed it was an excellent choice of hostel. We loved it and would recommend it to anyone visiting Galway.

Awesome hostel...super clean and super new! Great staff as well! Perfect location! Highly recommended!!

• 14th Nov 2014

I had a big problem in the room, but The solved it immediatly...very recommendend

The kitchen/lounge area were the cleanest we've seen. Very cozy too with the window couches!

This Hostel is very great! Amazing showers and breakfast! The staff is nice as well :)

• 8th Nov 2014

The hostel had a really good location. The coach station and the bus station are within a five minutes walk. The city centre with supermarkets, pubs and shopping facilities is nearby (only 3 minutes). The rooms were very clean, even the unisex toilets and showers were very nice. And I never had to wait for a free shower! :) I also liked the breakfast. I can't remember having such a nice breakfast in another hostel I were. The pancakes were delicious as well as the scones. All in all a nice stay!

• 30th Oct 2014

Wonderful hostel with very nice facilities and staff, very affordable!!

• 29th Oct 2014

I challenged you to find a hostel as easy to find at Galway ! Cleanliness perfect in toilets and showers. Nothing to report. Helpful staff and they offer some really interesting options as deposit luggage for free even if you don't stay for the next night. May be it's a pity there is no lounge but only a kitchen. I recommend !

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Hertmin

This hostel was the best kept and the cleanliest out of every hostel I have stayed in. The staff were very attentive and able to help whenever needed. There is a nice big common room and kitchen with computers and free printing which helped a lot. Wifi was really good as well.

• 26th Oct 2014

The standard of this hostel is amazing. Incredibly clean, very very modern, brilliant staff. I only had a flying visit for a night out and so I didn't use the kitchen but there was only a small cooking area. This is the only thing I'd mark the hostel down on. Aside from that, I was really impressed!

The nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was so friendly and helpful. Everything was clean, breakfast was great, and the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 18th Oct 2014

enjoyed my stay n will definitely call again,it was brilliant surpassed my expectations lovely staff.The staff made my stay wonderfull keep it up guys!!

New hostel, great people!

The staff is very friendly and helpful. You do want to have the pancakes in the morning. Brilliant! Tours can be booked at the hostel which makes it easier. Close to everything. Thanks for the great time.

Top class, staff very friendly , rooms spotless and great location . Would definitely stay again. Pancakes for breakfast was a nice touch.

all good, maybe a bit small the room for the price. can get an ensuite b&b double room for 35/40 eur

• 11th Oct 2014

so small, one common area- very nice kitchen but only one stove top and oven. found a used condom wrapper on the floor of the bathroom. freezing cold showers every single time of my 3 day stay.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hostel. I'm very surprised to hear about the cold water. This hostel was completely renovated in June this year. This renovation included a brand new heating and water system throughout the building. There was a little glitch in this new system & this was rectified within 5 minutes of our knowledge of it. It's a pity you didn't mention it to one of our team during your stay & we would have solved the issue immediately. Safe travels!

Great location, just a stone's throw from the bus station. City centre is close, only about a 5-minute walk. Staff was very friendly, they even reserved the lover bed from a bunk bed for me because I had hurt my foot :)

Great hostel, one of the best I've been too. Stuff where really nice and helpful. The beds ,showers and breakfast where amazing even had pancakes. Couldn't recommend this place more .

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4