8.5
Fabulous 1,507 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,507 Total Reviews
Ganbara Hostel Located at Prim, 13-bajo, , Bilbao.
Spain
Bilbao 48006 Prim, 13-bajo
85% 1507
43.2584419 -2.9194078
    Rooms available

• rishabhchikker
  • India, Male, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

Great place to stay in Bilbao. At the city center. Great accessibility.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Easy location and very friendly staff. Not the most social hostel but not difficult to make a few friends. As a solo female traveller I felt very safe here.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016
6.9

The room and bathrooms weren't that clean, the mattress has to be changed, they give you free lockers and free breakfast (ok it's free but it's a poor breakfast). The common areas are the best part of the hostel, one can avoid the tiny and uncomfortable rooms there. The staff was ok, they're efficient and polite. Very good location, right in the old town.

• France, Female, 18-24
4th Aug 2016
7.4

This hostel had an amazing location! the hostel has a large dining room area and living space which is nice to chill in. The beds didnt have many plugs, but that wasn't a big problem. The desktops were also useful if you needed quick internet access. Cool design and nice space, however hostel workers weren't as open and friendly as I thought they'd be. Nevertheless, decent place to stay for a few nights!!

2nd Aug 2016
5.7

Ganbara Hostel is a standard hostel with friendly staff but poor to standard amenities. I stayed in room 5, whose only window was at street level so you could hear people walking on the street at all hours. There was only one outlet in my room, the beds were standard, the bathrooms were clean but the lights are on a timer/motion sensor. I sadly didn't get to speak with anyone in my room during my stay either, it wasn't an environment of camaraderie.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
27th Jul 2016
6.3

Worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Staff were helpful and there were free padlocks but I've never slept somewhere with such bad noise insulation, I could hear everything that happened on my floor from people washing their hands, Skyping parents, brushing their teeth and even unlock9my their dorm doors as of they were standing right beside me. Tents shut out background noise better.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
7.4

The hostel itself was okay. However I have been double charged and have tried to contact the hostel numerous times and they haven't responded

Sorry! We haven´t got you email... Sometimes it happens that we getit like spam.. We are solving these ASAP! Sorry for the inconvenience!!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Absolutely positive place. The staff gave us breakfast even if we left at 4 a.m. Location is perfect

15th Jul 2016

The hostel was very decent. Relatively clean and felt safe. Had lockers and have padlocks for free upon request. The rooms were a little small. Checked out too early to have breakfast but that's included as well.

11th Jul 2016
6.9

Hate to leave a bad review but some things need to change here. My locker didn't work and I had to leave my stuff out or check it behind the desk. The shower door was broken, it was dirty, and the staff was not knowledgable or very helpful. The atmosphere was cool, and it is in a GREAT location. At least it was cheap. It just needs some work.