Ganbara Hostel Reviews

Prim, 13-bajo, Bilbao, Spain

It was the second time we stayed at Ganbara for many reasos: best location, facilities, cleanliness, staff kindness. Alex at the reception was helpfull and also the other guys that lead this hostel in a such perfect manner. Definitely the best place to stay in Bilbao during Aste Nagusia. Luca

We enjoyed our stay here, the beds were average, bathrooms fairly clean. The staff were really friendly too. Breakfast was just toast and cereal etc, not too bad! The location is pretty good, near a train station and just a short walk from all the action. Great kitchen if you want to do your own cooking. The street next to the dorms can be a little noisy at night so earplugs are essential. I would recommend.

Ideally located right within the old town and 5 min walk from the metro stop. Clean, fun place to stay, decent atmosphere due to a large lounge area along with digital TV, free internet etc. Staff are friendly and always helpful. Only issue I would note is that the rooms were very tight; there should be more space in an eight person dorm room.

Perfect place, near city center, good staff really helpful. Nice common areaand breakfast and above all, really clean !!!!

One of the best hostels I've ever been. The staff, literally the best. I had such a great time in this hostel, I would go back to Bilbao just to stay there again! Thanks so much for everything, everything was amazing!

Great location! Good hostel for meeting young people. Staff very attentive. Good kitchen and bathroom facilities. Also if you want some down time there are two lounges with TVs.

My staying at Ganbara hostel has been very nice. I've appreciated the free breakfast and the atmosphere. The staff has been polite, but not very useful on suggesting what to do and see in the city. The room was ok, but on the arrival at 3 the beds weren't ready and I had to prepare it by my own. I would anyway come back! ;)

Nice, clean hostel with great kitchen facilities. Good location, 5 minute walk from metro and near the old town. Very easy and scenic walk to all the major attractions. Staff were very helpful. I liked the common areas for meeting people, and the addition of board games was cool

Very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms, AC and good location, though, missed activities like Bar Crawl or sth like that.

It was a good hostel to stay at! the location is perfect and I met some great people! The staff was helpful, but did not seem to care too much, which was a pity.

Extremely helpful staff!

Hostel is located really near the nice old town part of Bilbao, the staff are helpful and friendly and the common room area is pretty nice. The room we stayed in was ok, but a bit cramped for 4 people, was clean and comfortable otherwise. The free breakfast basically consists of cereal with milk that hasn't been chilled and sliced bread. Doesn't really matter though because most hostels don't even offer this.

Very sweet hostel, with lovely and helpful staff.

Very clean hostel, staff was not very helpful or welcoming.

Staff fab, helpful, facilities and comunal area superb, 9.5 / 10 (uncomfy matress)

• 31st Jul 2015
  • Scotland

All good, no complaints. Great location and friendly staff. Good social atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again.

• 29th Jul 2015

Welcoming place for all travelers.

• 29th Jul 2015

Great location, good kitchen, good common areas. Rooms are very small and there are no power points next to the beds.

Fantastic stay. Professional and clean I would definitely stay there again.

• 24th Jul 2015

The hostel was very nice! Great location and nice staff (most knew English well). The only downside is that the rooms are quite small. I stayed in a 4-person room and it was pretty cramped. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hostel to others visiting Bilbao :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4