Ganbara Hostel Reviews

Prim, 13-bajo, Bilbao, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. It's spacious, clean and has an excellent kitchen. The staff were friendly and the manager in particular went out of his way to be helpful. Highly recommended.

Muy bueno el hostel y el staff excelente. Lo recomiendo

The location is perfect, the hostel is within walking distance from the old town and all the bars. Rooms are ok. We booked an ensuit 8ppl room but the toilet was dirty, looked like the cleaning service didnt come. The kitchen and breakfast are ok too. For the money you pay, it's more than fine.

This was a really nice place to spend my time in Bilbao. The location was awesome, right in the middle of the Casco Viejo and only a 20 minute walk to the Guggenheim. The staff was really friendly, and we were especially appreciative of the man who suggested we visit the funicular, which had amazing views of the city from above. Also, the bathrooms were some of the cleanest I've ever seen at a hostel. The atmosphere wasn't amazing, but I think that was due to it being off-season and empty.

Great stay!! Very clean and very helpful staff. Volveré fijo, fijísimo.

I spent one night here. It was a lovely place. The only thing is that you really don't have many choices in breakfast.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • China

I really enjoyed this Hostal. Great and modern location, bedroom and bathroom both really clean. The breakfast is good and good enough theres always coffe ready so thats really good. I met really good people in the hostal.

The room was tiny and the bathrooms weren't as clean as I would have hoped. But everyone who worked there was very nice and helpful.

Ganbara knows exactly what a backpacker needs, a very spacious and comfortable common area, a fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast!), lockers, clean washrooms, laundry room, friendly and helpful staff. I enjoyed my stay here. The 4 beds mixed dorm is quite small, it got a bit crowded tho.

The hostel its a bit far from the main attractions, but well connected. There was only two outlets in a room for 6 beds, bathrooms could be better cleaned more often.

The location is superb, the staff is very helpful and it is a very good place to stay if you want to party in Bilbao.

Good location, next to the old town (but kind of far from the new modern part with the Guggenheim museum). Sadly there was no atmosphere, and nothing organised, but I guess that might be because it was low season... anyhow, the staff was ok, and the guy was really accommodating for my really early arrival, let me use the facilities! (6am when check-in is at 2pm).

1 2 Next » last »