Ganbara Hostel Reviews

Prim, 13-bajo, Bilbao, Spain

Very good hostel overall, really friendly and helpful staff and excellent location in the very centre of the old town within very short walking distance of lots of bars and restaurants. Not much going on in the hostel itself but maybe was due to going off season. Other than that all great! Highly recommended!

good location in the old part of town near great bars. very clean place. staff were nice. not many people staying at the time so can't comment on atmosphere.

Great location, you are in the middle and close to everything! Rooms were spacious and bed were comfy. Full breakfast and warm staff! Totally recommended hostel :)

Good location. They offer free breakfast (fruit, cereal, bread, cupcakes, jam, juice, coffee, tee, milk..), free locker + lock with keys, you can use the big kitchen to cook (they have all the utensiles) and the fridge to store your food. You can use the laundry machines (for a fee I guess, I didn't try them!). Everything was very clean. Big bathroom in-room. They printed my train ticket for me for free and lend me a celphone charger, all the staff was very very kind!

Ganbara is a great place, located right in the center of Bilbao! It's really much better than the pictures that we can see here on the website. I would just add towels and a little cheese with breakfast...and also individual electricity plugs and reading lights for each bed (just details that would make it even better) :)

Hi!!! We do have towels for hire and free individual reading lights at the reception. We´ll make something about the cheese in the breakfast. Thank you for advicing!!!! We hope to see you again! ;)

1 2 3 Next » last »