Ganbara Hostel Reviews

Prim, 13-bajo, Bilbao, Spain

Fantastic time here at this hostel! Really made our stay in Bilbao fantastic. Everyone was super helpful and kind. They even spoke Spanish with me, as I am studying in Spain this year! (And believe me, that takes some patience.) Will definitely be sending more visitors their way!

Overall this hostel is good. The breakfast was great. The common room noise on Thursday night after posted quiet hours was much less than great. The employees should have done something about it. You can hear the hand dryers from the rooms. It's clean and has a good location though.

Only 1 working shower (with no lock) between 6 rooms

great hostel, but it'd be nice if there were more outlets by the beds

Just book it!

Ganbara Hostel is situated in the best area of Bilbao. Because of Ganbara's ideal location in the heart of the old district, I was able to walk to and from everywhere I wanted to go and everything I wanted to see. The hostel is also located nearby the metro which makes for an easy trip to and from the bus station, train station, et cetera. Staff at the hostel are very knowledgable and willing to answer any questions you may have. Beds are okay, nothing special, but the breakfast is really great!

The staff was really nice, except for the Canadian girl working there, common rooms are big and comfortable. There is enough space to hang out. Location is perfect, really close to the metro station Casco Viejo (Old city center), which is the best part of the city, 20 min walking to Guggenheim museum. Rooms to sleep in are not so big, but are still ok, facilities are nice as well.

Lot's of facilities, well equiped kitchen, laundry service, breakfast is ok, nice lounge facilities, staff friendly and dorms with comfortable beds; one bathrooms for 8 people in a dorm in a rush and waith in the mornings even with a common shower room. Overall good value.

Great location, fully functional kitchen, really friendly staff and a great atmosphere! Would definitely stay here again!!!

I really enjoyed my stay and felt very comfortable. The staff are very kind and helpful at all times. Complimentary breakfast is pretty good providing bread, rolls, croissants, fresh fruit, a variety of spreads, cereal, a selection of teas and BREWED coffee. In fact, coffee and tea are offered free 24/7!

I have more than enjoyed my stay at Ganbara Hostel. The (bath)rooms are clean and you get a great breakfast. Genial staff, I've got the chance to play table tennis with Àngel and would go back there anytime. Thank you Ganbara :)

• 11th Apr 2014

Not told there was breakfast, so I missed out :(

Sorry!!! :(

I had a very comfortable experience. Staff was friendly and helpful . Free breakfast and locker is always a plus. Location was good too. wifi great and nice common rooms. I would book here again

Good place to stay in Bilbao. Close enough to all the attractions youre going to want to see. Stay here if you can!

1. Great Hostel in the heard of the old town 2. Big kitchen, everything you need 3. The guy at the reception...really great and helpfull resumen......go there

Good hostel came when not many people were staying so was very empty, Good location for metro and in the old town.

1 2 3 Next » last »