Ganbara Hostel Reviews

Prim, 13-bajo, Bilbao, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at Granbara Hostel. The staff were super helpful and helped me with a number of queries. The hostel is spacious, with lots of areas to chill out. The location is great and is smack bang in the middle of the old part of the city. Rooms are key coded and you have the flexibility to bring your own lock or get one at the desk. The hostel although located near the metro, you get used to the noise. Thanks Ganbara staff for making my stay in Bilbao so memorable!

Lost my wallet in the city and staff tracked me down when it was found. Lent me money to take a tram to go get it and even offered to pay for a taxi. Super helpful, great staff - thank you so much! :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »