Ganesha Kampot, Eco Guesthouse and more Reviews

Kampon Krong Village, Kampon Kreng Commune, Tek Chhou District, Kampot, Cambodia

Ganesha is definitely the place to be and I will be more than happy to join the Ganesha again if I have the chance

We stayed in one of the rooms above the bar, it was very nice and we were not kept up with noise as some of the other reviews have said. The grounds are amazing and it's a very relaxing place. If you want to go in to town it's a $4 tuk tuk ride each way, so that is a bit annoying. But it means you're in a quieter location

I absolutely love this place! it's outside of town which is exactly where I wanted to be, it's so beautiful and surrounded by farms and locals and nature. I think we only went into town once cause we were consumed by the beauty. only downside is the food is a bit pricey, but rent a bike and go into the village to find some amazing cheap foods. I will always stay here when I return to kampot :)

This was a great place to get away from the city. It was a bit far from the town and relatively expensive to get there but if that's what you're looking for then Ganesha is perfect. The rooms were very clean, although by no fault of the staff there were mice in our room on occasion - I think just because of the location and the proximity to the outdoors. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly- Marie in particular gave great advice! I would totally recommend staying at Ganesha!!

• 30th Jun 2015

Gave this average security as I didn't feel comfortable leaving expensive camera equipment in a hut that could easily be entered. This is an awesome place to stay. Lovely location with big plans. Our stilted hut was lovely. Rats in it at night, but that is nothing to do with being dirty; you're in the countryside and they live in/near the hut amongst the rice fields. Lovely dogs on site too and excellent food. I'de recommend, a unique stay in Cambodia.

Despite the apparently low rating, I LOVED LOVED LOVED my stay here. It's not for everyone, but for the right crowd, it is the best place to get away. Ganesha is literally a paradise in the middle of nowhere. The staff - Billy & Marie - are amazingly helpful and friendly, and Emma has a...different kind of French charm. The food is lovely as well, and so many great benefits of staying here - very chill atmosphere and easy to meet people, and the canoe and dogs Bert & Mischka were amazing as well

Very nice and relaxing place, near the city , very good hostel for chill out on trip :) staff is friendly and helpful :)

View all Kampot Bed and Breakfasts