Ganesha Kampot, Eco Guesthouse and more Reviews

Kampon Krong Village, Kampon Kreng Commune, Tek Chhou District, Kampot, Cambodia

Probably my favourite place to stay in Cambodia so far.

I love how eco friendly this place is. I'm pro-environment - so I like how everything works there. staff are the best, stephanie, emme were wonderful hosts. i stayed in the riverside yurt - cosy little hut by the river with nice sunset views. i will definitely be back!

Stephanie, Emme, Billie and their team create a wonderfully warm and welcoming atmosphere that it's hard to leave. This was exhibited by most of the guests that arrived the same day as me, including myself, changing their plans to stay on an extra night or two. It felt like a home from home with a great common area, lovely rooms and a knowledge on local attractions that was second to none. Thanks for a great stay!

We ( My fiancee and I) love Ganesha Eco Resort. We first came across Ganesha back in May of 2013 and this past trip was our 2nd time staying at Genesha. Stephanie and Emmanuel run the place well and really have a nice setup going. They are laidback and great with the guests. We had an amazing group of people staying for Pchum Ben holiday this past week. Located on the river about 5 KM from Kampot Town, this is a great place to decompress for a few days or more.

• 20th Sep 2014

Our stay here was AMAZING! NIcest staff in the world!

• 16th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

This place is amazing. Would recommend to anyone. Facilities are basic but comfortable, food is great, staff are amazing.

• 16th Sep 2014

The perfect relaxing retreat in the middle of the rural Cambodian countryside. Food was great and the staff were friendly - they had great tips for things to do in the area and were happy to help make arrangements.

• 8th Sep 2014