Gap Year Hostel
a FREE drink every night, NO air-con curfew, less than 5 min walk from subway, Local food tasting events, attention to details, always clean, super friendly staff, near to amenities and places of interest
Gap Year backpackers hostel strives to offer more than just clean accommodation and gives you the unique backpackers experience in the bustling city of Singapore.
- relaxing communal area where you can interact with people from various countries
- a FREE drink at our communal area every night 9pm (for hostel guests only)
- Singapore local food tasting event at a nominal fee (check with the reception if we are organising any events when you check-in)
- clean, cosy beds with individual reading lights and electrical outlets for all your gadgets
- No air-con curfew, so you can set the temperature as low as you like any time of the day in your room
- complimentary high speed fibre optics broadband WIFI (with a backup WIFI network) even in your dorm
- complimentary breakfast to start the day
- complimentary coffee and tea whole day
- discounted prices for Singapore Attractions like Singapore Flyers, Zoo, Night Safari, Duck Tour, etc
- individual lockers for your valuables in dorm rooms
- electronic card access means added security and no curfew
- hassle-free and casual stay in a safe and clean environment
Equipped with 24 hours CCTV and advance electronic fire system that directly links to the central fire station, your safety is our priority.
Our Design Philosophy:
To preserve the unique spirit of communal area which cannot be found in other types of accommodation, alot of thoughts and effort were put into the design of the communal area and we had two. Cosy and comfortable, the main communal area will serve bottled beer to fuel your interaction with fellow backpackers. It is a place for you to exchange stories, read a book, look up on your next destination, or just to have a drink.
In land scarce Singapore, our rooms are designed to be space efficient and with individual reading lights and electrical outlets for you to read or surf the web on your bunk, quality me time. Our rooms are furnished and lighted in such a way to facilitate your sleep as we believe that the main purpose of the rooms is to provide you with a good night rest.
We understand that Internet is so important to our guests to either plan for their traveling, catch up with families and friends or read up on the latest happenings. That's why we have high speed fibre optics broadband to cater to your needs and we even have a backup network so that we can always stay connected. There are computers for your complimentary usage and free WIFI for your gadgets.
Terms and Conditions:
Please take note our earliest check-in time is 3pm, and the latest
check-out time is 12noon.
Our reception operates from 830am to 10pm. Please contact us before you book if you want to check in at any other timing. There is a late check-in surcharge of SGD5.00 per person to check-in after 10pm.
All time is GMT+8.
Guest is responsible for producing a valid passport and/or visa of entry into Singapore. We reserve the rights to deny any guest without valid documents.
We do not accommodate Singaporeans and Singapore PRs
We will keep the room/bed for you for 2 hours from the stated time of
arrival. After which it will be released for booking. If there is a
delay in your itinerary, please let us know through phone or email prior to your arrival.
If you cancel your room/bed within 72 hours from the arrival date,
you will be charged for your first night of stay and an additional 5% administrative fee will be charged.
Not all our rooms/dorms have windows. If you need window, please check with us first.