Gap Year Hostel Reviews

322 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore

love the Nutella :) simple , no frill hostel

• 2nd Oct 2015

The dorm was great. Bathrooms could be improved. Ran Hong in particular was very helpful.

• 13th Aug 2015
  • Malaysia

I barley left my bed when I was staying here as I was sick.

Is good enough for a short staying at Singapore, I met really nice friends, everything OK!

The blanket should be definitely replaced. I was almost frozen all long night. Bathroom's not so clean. Staff's friendly and location's quite well.

I'm sorry but the place was dirty and the room without windows and the staff doesn't care abiti the people in the hostel

we are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. not all our rooms have windows and we do our best to upkeep the area clean. i have talked to you both a few times but you choose to keep to yourselves, so i wasn't sure why you comment that the staff doesn't care.

We had a great stay at Gap Year Hostel! :) We're group of 6 tourists & that was our first time to try backpackers inn & it was awesome!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Philippines

Bad smell in the room. The tollet very poor. No facilities.

• 29th May 2015