8.5
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 93 Total Reviews
Garden Hotel Located at 81 Boulevard Koenigs, , Toulouse.
France
Toulouse 31300 81 Boulevard Koenigs
85% 93
43.5946256 1.4192970
    Rooms available

24th Jun 2016

This hotel was is a good area, close to a huge supermarket and within walking distance of the metro. When we got though I did notice that in the bathroom the shampoo packets were not changed from the last guest, there was a towel hanging from the bathroom door and a razor left in the shower. Felt the hotel was clean but not slot of attention to detail. I do recommend staying here overall.

6th Apr 2016
7.4

The bed was nice and the wifi was great even though I had to re-login after awhile. It was close to a metro that could take you into town easily or to the train station. My only complaint would be that the bathroom was disappointing because the shower head only came up to my chest and had to thinks the shower head to wash my hair and upper body. It was inconvenient but manageable. Also, I think the breakfast was worth it and I was able to eat enough so I wouldn't have to eat lunch.