Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
Fabulous 101 Total Reviews
Garden Hotel Located at 81 Boulevard Koenigs, , Toulouse.
France
Toulouse 31300 81 Boulevard Koenigs
86% 101
43.5946256 1.4192970
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Sep 2016

Great environment and staff. Clean and safe, perfect for a family trip. The breakfast is delicious. Negative point is that it is a bit far from the center

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the garden hotel. Although it was not directly in the city, it was only a couple of minutes on the metro. The neighbourhood was safe. It was easy to get to the hotel from the airport (tram for 1.50 euro). The staff were wonderful, they really went out of their way to help. My room was clean and spacious. It was good value for a solo traveller and I particularly liked the dinner option they offer. There was a good variety for breakfast

11th Sep 2016
7.4

Very nice staff and breakfast was good.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

Affordable and lovely staff! This hotel was also very clean. Not located close to the center of Toulouse, but the owners gave us a Metro map that was really easy to navigate! Was able to get around perfectly fine and would definitely recommend this place!

26th Jun 2016
8.0

Clean and tidy. Not central location although good for tram and metro

24th Jun 2016

This hotel was is a good area, close to a huge supermarket and within walking distance of the metro. When we got though I did notice that in the bathroom the shampoo packets were not changed from the last guest, there was a towel hanging from the bathroom door and a razor left in the shower. Felt the hotel was clean but not slot of attention to detail. I do recommend staying here overall.

6th Apr 2016
7.4

The bed was nice and the wifi was great even though I had to re-login after awhile. It was close to a metro that could take you into town easily or to the train station. My only complaint would be that the bathroom was disappointing because the shower head only came up to my chest and had to thinks the shower head to wash my hair and upper body. It was inconvenient but manageable. Also, I think the breakfast was worth it and I was able to eat enough so I wouldn't have to eat lunch.