8.5
Fabulous 91 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 91 Total Reviews
Garden Hotel Located at 81 Boulevard Koenigs, , Toulouse.
France
Toulouse 31300 81 Boulevard Koenigs
85% 91
43.5946256 1.4192970
    Rooms available

6th Apr 2016
7.4

The bed was nice and the wifi was great even though I had to re-login after awhile. It was close to a metro that could take you into town easily or to the train station. My only complaint would be that the bathroom was disappointing because the shower head only came up to my chest and had to thinks the shower head to wash my hair and upper body. It was inconvenient but manageable. Also, I think the breakfast was worth it and I was able to eat enough so I wouldn't have to eat lunch.