Garden Hotel Reviews

81 Boulevard Koenigs, Toulouse, France

Our room was in the first floor and it was incredibly hot at night. There were fans but it didn't help much. Since our room was in the first floor and was facing the street keeping windows open was too noisy for sleeping. So better to ask for a room in upper floors or/and not facing the street when it's hot. Friendly staff, and the breakfast was great value for money.

Great service, nice people, good location.

• 27th May 2015
  • Norway

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Garden Hotel. It was within easy walking distance of the Metro into the centre of Toulouse. Our room was clean and comfortable, and the buffet breakfast value for money. Wi-fi access and Internet. The staff were lovely - friendly, polite and helpful (organised a GP appointment for my daughter). They also all spoke very good English which was a relief as my French isn't great. Overall I felt very relaxed and at home here.

While the area is possibly not the safest at night, the hotel feels quite safe and the location is very friendly, 30 min away from the airport and only a 15 min metro ride to the centre. Apart from that, all the staff was SUPER friendly, going out of their way to help and inform us, and happily providing a very safe luggage room during the last afternoon of our stay, so we could sightsee unhindered. Everything was clean and the room was simple but really nice! GREAT value for money, recommended!