Garden House Hostel Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 501, Porto, Portugal

Great hostel, I'd definitely stay here again! Friendly staff, a beautiful building, spacious rooms and a filling breakfast. Recommended!

This hostel is very well located and very cozy. Bedrooms and bathrooms are good and all very clean. Nice common room and kitchen. The staff, including the cleaning lady, were all very nice! I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! : )

Really nice hostel an staff was really friendly! Only downside was in off-season so not to many people staying there but overall great!

The hostel was great but there was no atmosphere during our stay. Pub crawl was canceled and we really wanted to do it. For sure an amazing place if crowded.

I had a great staystay here, nice staff, fully equipped kitchen, huge dorms, lockable drawers. The only issue for me were the shared bathrooms for men and women.

Great and knowledgeable staff, great locatikn and very clean.

Everything was amazing! Nice room , nice living room , kitchen and bethroom ! All the employes were very nice ! Very good localization ! I could live there rs !

• 29th Oct 2015

What is a pity is that no major ceiling lights but bed lights.Other stuff and condition are very good,especially the kitchen is clean and tidy.

good location, good breakfast, good bed, its clean and very calm! the only thing is that the internet isnt good, and it doesnt work in the bedroom! its not a issue of the hostel but even though we have only individuals lights in the 8bed room, people asked me to turn it off in the middle of the night, when I arrived! I think maybe people that stay in this hostel are calm and they want to sleep early, it's not a party hostel, there are some old people.

The only point of improvement is the poor wifi.

If you are going to stay in porto, choose garden house hostel! It will be your best choice!

Amazing place, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. Great atmosphere, super kind staff and a beautiful place.

Nice atmosphere, good breakfast, friendly staff.

• 16th Oct 2015

The manager was very helpfull, very special thanks to Rita who help me out with a couple of bookings on the internet as I am not that savvy,that was above the call of duty,I think other guests appreciated her help also,a very kind person. Only down point is the constant loud Rap music when the young male clerks are on duty,it drives you mad,you can't really concentrate,

The most beautiful hostel I've ever been. Very well located and super clean.

Hi Garden Hostel , I had nice time in your hostel, a bed was comfortable and clean.The showers are for men and women so if you do not mind sharing them everything is ok. Staff was good and helpful,nice and simple breakfast. The atmosphere wos friendly. It is nice place to be.

This hostel is amazing! Probably the best hostel I have ever been to. It was really nice and clean. Also, very spacious. I wasn't expecting all the space I had in my room. The staff was really nice and they all knew my name.

This was an excellent hostel. The staff were the most gracious, helpful and kind, especially Joana S. The only concern I had was the showers - they smelled bad and need to be sterilized.

• 3rd Oct 2015

Hostel was brilliant !! . ... there were no negatives !!

I thought the Garden House Hostel was positively wonderful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. When we asked the best way to get to the airport at 5am they helped us out and even booked the taxi for us. The staff went above and beyond. The atmosphere was great. The hostel is super casual and has a few great areas for chillin' with other people. The facility was very clean. My group had a magnificent time there.