Garden House Hostel

9.5
Superb 1632 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

I loved the Garden House Hostel! We were in Porto for only one night, but I would definitely recommend everyone to check this place out. It is not in a touristy area, about a 15 minute walk to the river. The building itself was incredibly clean with fully updated appliances, modern furniture, and a cute backyard garden. Huge, well lit rooms and a great free breakfast with bread, jam, juice and fresh tomatoes! The only bad thing was that the WIFI is really shoddy, it didn't reach our room :/

• Australia, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
3rd Feb 2017

Nice hostel, friendly staff. Great location. Wifi not the best. Free breakfast was basic.

25th Jan 2017

This was my first time staying in a hostel and I have to say I loved it. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is great and my room was very nice. I would definitely recommend this place.

24th Jan 2017

I looooooved that place!! People there are really nice and the breakfast is simple but valuable! Location is great and there was nothing to complain about Garden House hostel! I would surely stay there again! Greetings to Miguel and Mariana :D :D

• France, Female, 25-30
20th Jan 2017

Garden House is a great place to stay at! Fares are fair, staffers are really helpful and know what there's doing, hostel itself is clean and comfy, breakfast is nice... overall i really enjoyed staying there and wouldn't even bother try any other place when i come back!

11th Jan 2017

Such a lovely place. Beautiful building and central location. Good breakfast and nice staff. Definitely would come again!

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
9th Jan 2017

Very clean and tidy place, perfect location and very firendly and helpful staff!

6th Jan 2017

Can't think of anything to complain about. The staff was lovely, it was a super homey environment, and one of the cleanest (if not the cleanest) hostels I've ever stayed in. It was super quiet, but I was there during the low season so there were also very few people in the hostel. I imagine it would be pretty quiet regardless. Would definitely stay there again!!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

I have two cons of this hostel. First, I got a little cold, because I stayed in that hostel over new years eve and even that the heating was fully turned on, the room was pretty cold. Second, the wifi in my room was very bad, but I am sure that they will fix it. The rest was absolutely perfect. I enjoyed my stay and the people are very nice.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
9th Dec 2016

Love this hostel. Perfect location, very clean, big bedrooms, cosy and nice staff. Definitely I will come back