Garden House Hostel Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 501, Porto, Portugal

Great new hostel in a beautiful house. Everything was clean, the breakfest is excellent and you can have it in the garden!

Completely awesome! It's so beautiful and everyone was so helpful. I really love staying here. I just don't understand why there's no lights in the room (besides the small one in each bed) o_O' Anyway, I'm definitily coming back here next time I come to Porto. Thanks for everything.

Rooms will be better with curtains around the bed. Very charming hostel!

• 22nd Aug 2014

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in! Spacious, modern kitchen, bathrooms, indoor and outdoor rooms. The owners are on the premises regularly caring about the details, and maintaining a friendly, respectful atmosphere. When I misunderstood my late train departure, a staff member brought out a hide-away bed. Please God, let there be more great places like this one.

it was perfect, and the owner of the hostel is a very nice guy. the only thing is that maybe you shouldn't figer a girl at 5 a.m. while you are in the garden... the guy who's there (like the night guard) felt the urge to clean the outside ashtrays at 5:05 in the morning... so i think that they don't like that...

Amazing hostel! Excellent staff, accommodation and location ;)

Great hostel! Location is just perfect, in the shopping Street so yeah maybe it can be a bit noisy but you deal with it, we never had to use the subway thanks to his good location. Staff was really kind. And the terras gave us the possibility to meet other people and have nice talks. I really recommend this hostel, and would definitely go back if I'm back in Porto!

Very well located, with a very pleasant and sunny inner courtyard. The kitchen was very clean and well equiped.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Lots of space in the rooms, big box under the beds with locks to leave stuff. Very central, few metres from Metro station and in the middle of the shopping street.

1 2 Next » last »