Garden House Hostel Reviews

Rua de Santa Catarina, 501, Porto, Portugal

An alright hostel just nothing great about it, except maybe the location, which is fairly perfect. The breakfast is bread and the common spaces (kitchen and chill room) felt very small for the amount of people staying there. But the price was good and the staff were friendly. In all I would probably try another place if I went back to Porto but it was still an alright hostel.

The hostel was absolutely awesome, very close of the public transports and it was very simple to find. The staff was very friendly, and did not complain or let us feel bad about us arriving late. People in the hostel were very friendly, and we got along with them very well, which makes the atmosphere great. The only con : I would of stayed longer!

its such a nice atmosphere at this hostel, feels like a big family house. its definately a place for people who like to meet new people and gather around with them. the stuff and the owners are very concerned about the guests and the value for money i uncomparable! thanks garden house!

I stayed at garden house hostel for 2 weeks. The facilities are new and the house ist big and beautyful. I had bad luck with the weather but the livingroom is big, cozy and equipped with a guitar ;) I met lots of interesting people and the atmosphere was pretty laid-back. The staff is very friendly and helpfull although it was not very easy to connect with them excepting Malwina who is an outgoing character. PS do not book via "hostel world". The hostels earn more if you book directly.

• 22nd Mar 2014

Really nice chilled out hostel with plenty of interesting travelers to keep me entertained. I think my only problem with the place was that we didn't seem to have a working light in our room. Luckily I had my own light so it wasn't much of a problem. I would love to come back here again.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »