Garden Inn Reviews

No.7 Wenmiao Alley, Beimen Street, Old Town, Lijiang, China

Just the top of old Town, garden inn is clean and nice, with an amazing view. George is the !

• 11th Oct 2015

Great hostel right by an entrance to old town. Dorm rooms are warm and have decent bathrooms. Great place to explore Lijiang or prep for Tiger Leaping Gorge. Hostel irganises a shuttle to the gorge from the hostel for Y40. Place has great breakfast and has super fast wifi! Owner is super friendly and helpful.

didnt stay here, just couldnt cancel

Located near old town up on the hill with stunning view on the old town. It's a bit hard to find the way to the entrance but the staff are very helpful to guide us the way. I stayed in the private room with very nice city view. Great hostel and will definitely stay there again if I visit this city. Highly recommended.

The staff at Garden Inn was excellent and extremely helpful. When the taxi we ordered did not pick us up from the train station, the staff at the hostel gave us instructions on how to find one (wasn't that easy, actually) and then talked to the driver for us. When we were dropped off, a person from the hostel came down to make sure we could find it. Normally, we don't need that much hand-holding, but it was so valuable during this trip. Thanks again!

Great hostel, very good facilities, within short walking distance to main sightseeing spots and very helpful, English speaking staff :)

The Garden Inn is located in a small alley just across the street from one of the entrances to Lijiang Old Town. Great location, and extremely helpful, friendly, and professional staff. Also one of the cleanest hostels I've stayed in. I did not have any negative experience here.

Cool rooftop with a great view over the village!!

The best place I stayed in for a long time, the staff is amazing, I feel so lucky to book this place, thanks Allen and the guys for helping us so much, the rooms are amazing with an amazing view

Everything is good. Should make a clear signboard from the main street though.

I was very impressed with this hostel- from start to finish, the staff welcomed us and were very helpful in answering any questions. I appreciated the staff for helping my elderly dad carry his luggage up the steps after we were dropped off; they helped arrange our transportation from the airport too, and everything was smooth and reliable. The hostel itself is located in a great location, just across the street from old town Lijiang. The decor is clean and stylish- I esp liked the art and sink!

The great staff made the difference. Really felt like coming home. Great food as well. Rooms are nice, clean

Near the old town. Nice hostel, friendly staff - always willing to help! Lockers, shower and sink in the room. I stayed in a 6p dorm which was clean and comfy. Best beds ever!!

Awesome ! Allen at the lobby is really great. He will give you good advices !

The staff are really awesome helping to arrange tours and giving instructions to the sightseeings. They always are close by to chat or help with some question. They have a homemade bread that tastes like heaven, I would love to have the recipe!:)

1 2 Next » last »