Garden View Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Stadionkade 70-1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

A perfect getaway. Delicious breakfast served at your convinience, cozy atmosphere and great hospitality. I sincerely recommend this B

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Can I have the reciept on the room payment? Thank you.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

An invoice providing exact costs, including taxes, was provided. Direct email from guest: Thank you so much for the invoice. And thanks again for taking good care of both of us. Our true pleasure to have stayed at your place. It was a unique experience for us to stay in and have been embraced by your impressive concept of bed and breakfast. Take care until next time.

I loved my visit at the garden view. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh and delicious! The rooms were clean and pleasantly decorated. I found the suggested bathroom practices(not really rules) to be a courtesy to all who used the facilities. My stay was comfortable and private. The walk from the train was pleasant that morning and the directions were excellent. There is no lift so be prepared for the 17 steep steps that lead up to the flat if you have luggage. I would stay there again!

• 26th Sep 2014

we had a great stay at the garden view B&B. Nessie is a very kind and nice host and she is very helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Nessie is so welcoming and she makes you feel like staying at home.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The apartment was very nice and well kept. It was a pleasant place to stay.

This was our first visit to Amsterdam and Nessie couldn't have been more helpful. She gave us ideas of where to visit, where to eat and tips on the best ways of getting around Amsterdam. Her hospitality was warm and friendly and she supplied everything and more that you could need on a stay away from home. Just perfect.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Scotland

Our hostess really put herself out to look after our needs and to give us helpful information about Amaterdam and the transport system.

• 1st Jul 2014