Garden View Bed and Breakfast

9.3
Superb 139 Total Reviews

3rd Jan 2017
7.1

Garden View bnb is very clean and secure, however I did not feel very comfortable there. Perhaps bnb's are not for me, I don't know as I have never before stayed in a bnb. But there was a feeling of judgement from the host and overall an unfreeing feeling. For some peole Garden View bnb is a really great place, but not for me

• Austria, Male, 18-24
29th Dec 2016

Thank you Nessie, for being such an awesome host. As soon as we arrived she explained us the houserules and gave us important tips about amsterdam, and how to get around. She met our dietary needs because we are vegan and even gave us snacks throughout the holiday. It was a very pleasant stay!

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Our stay in Garden View Bed and Breakfast was a great pleasure! I have only words of praise for the lady owner. The accommodation was better than excellent. So great view, with a breakfast service in the room, and the celanliness you will rarely ever see. I`` fell in love with the place at the first sight, and my love has grown even more, during my stay there. Thank You Nessie for everything. It was our pleasure :)

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

Thank you very much, Nessie ! It was very nice ! Everything was perfect. We could only recommend this place !