Garden View Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Stadionkade 70-1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The person in charge of the B&B is very kind and thoughtful. She helps a lot with suggestions of all kinds including sightseeing and tours. The room is nice and comfortable. The location is good very easy to get to places since it is a 5 minute walk from the tram. In sum excellent choice. I was on my own but I surely recommend this property for couples.

Definitely recommend it to my friends! Nessie gave us many useful advices and prepared very nice breakfasts for us! The place is not located at central but the tram nearby can bring you everywhere. The room is cozy and clean. Everything is perfect!

The owner was a kind and helpful lady. Her recommendations for places to eat were good. We liked our trip very much.

We had a very pleasant stay at this B&B. The room was really beautifully furnished and everything was absolutely clean. Furthermore, the owner gave us tips about what to do in Amsterdam and was always nice.

• 27th Mar 2015

We really liked this very cosy and clean apartment with a nice romantic room with lot of pillows and lights. Owner Nessie was very kind to us, so we fell like at home and could experience authentic atmosphere of someone who is native and live there.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

I wanted to skip the cheap hostels located in noisy Central Amsterdam and go for a quieter place but with easy access to public transportation. Nessie provides you with easy directions to get to her place and it's not too far from the tram, a bike rental location or the metro station. Great breakfast every morning (and not too early too!). If it's your first time at a B&B, don't worry. Nessie is really kind and helpful. I felt I was staying at a relative's place except it was even better.

A perfect getaway. Delicious breakfast served at your convinience, cozy atmosphere and great hospitality. I sincerely recommend this B

• 29th Oct 2014