Garden View Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Stadionkade 70-1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I wanted to skip the cheap hostels located in noisy Central Amsterdam and go for a quieter place but with easy access to public transportation. Nessie provides you with easy directions to get to her place and it's not too far from the tram, a bike rental location or the metro station. Great breakfast every morning (and not too early too!). If it's your first time at a B&B, don't worry. Nessie is really kind and helpful. I felt I was staying at a relative's place except it was even better.

A perfect getaway. Delicious breakfast served at your convinience, cozy atmosphere and great hospitality. I sincerely recommend this B

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Can I have the reciept on the room payment? Thank you.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

An invoice providing exact costs, including taxes, was provided. Direct email from guest: Thank you so much for the invoice. And thanks again for taking good care of both of us. Our true pleasure to have stayed at your place. It was a unique experience for us to stay in and have been embraced by your impressive concept of bed and breakfast. Take care until next time.

I loved my visit at the garden view. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh and delicious! The rooms were clean and pleasantly decorated. I found the suggested bathroom practices(not really rules) to be a courtesy to all who used the facilities. My stay was comfortable and private. The walk from the train was pleasant that morning and the directions were excellent. There is no lift so be prepared for the 17 steep steps that lead up to the flat if you have luggage. I would stay there again!

• 26th Sep 2014

we had a great stay at the garden view B&B. Nessie is a very kind and nice host and she is very helpful. Breakfast is excellent. Nessie is so welcoming and she makes you feel like staying at home.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Hong Kong

The apartment was very nice and well kept. It was a pleasant place to stay.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts