Garden View Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Stadionkade 70-1, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We really liked this very cosy and clean apartment with a nice romantic room with lot of pillows and lights. Owner Nessie was very kind to us, so we fell like at home and could experience authentic atmosphere of someone who is native and live there.

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Slovakia

I wanted to skip the cheap hostels located in noisy Central Amsterdam and go for a quieter place but with easy access to public transportation. Nessie provides you with easy directions to get to her place and it's not too far from the tram, a bike rental location or the metro station. Great breakfast every morning (and not too early too!). If it's your first time at a B&B, don't worry. Nessie is really kind and helpful. I felt I was staying at a relative's place except it was even better.

A perfect getaway. Delicious breakfast served at your convinience, cozy atmosphere and great hospitality. I sincerely recommend this B

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Portugal

Can I have the reciept on the room payment? Thank you.

• 8th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

An invoice providing exact costs, including taxes, was provided. Direct email from guest: Thank you so much for the invoice. And thanks again for taking good care of both of us. Our true pleasure to have stayed at your place. It was a unique experience for us to stay in and have been embraced by your impressive concept of bed and breakfast. Take care until next time.

View all Amsterdam Bed and Breakfasts