9.6
Superb 137 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 137 Total Reviews
Garden View Bed and Breakfast Located at Stadionkade 70-1, , Amsterdam.
Netherlands
Amsterdam 1077 VS Stadionkade 70-1
96% 137
52.3445783 4.8683303
    Rooms available

• Croatia, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

Our stay in Garden View Bed and Breakfast was a great pleasure! I have only words of praise for the lady owner. The accommodation was better than excellent. So great view, with a breakfast service in the room, and the celanliness you will rarely ever see. I`` fell in love with the place at the first sight, and my love has grown even more, during my stay there. Thank You Nessie for everything. It was our pleasure :)

• Belgium, Couple, 25-30
2nd Nov 2016

Thank you very much, Nessie ! It was very nice ! Everything was perfect. We could only recommend this place !

3rd Jul 2016

My stay here was absolutely lovely! The atmosphere was very welcoming and relaxing, the food was delicious, the location was convenient (easy to get to city center via walking or tram), and the hostess was really helpful in terms of suggestions/getting around the city. I recommend a stay here for sure and will certainly stay again myself when I return!