GardenHouse B.A. Reviews

Avenida San Juan 1271,San Telmo., Buenos Aires, Argentina

Nice peaple, nice atmosphere for a good price. The rooms are quite small but clean. The staff is very helpful and the hostel is only a 20 minute walk to the nice area of San Thelmo. For a few days Gardenhouse is really recommandable. I guess in summer (we've been there in winter) it's still nicer, because they have a big terrasse where they do barbecue together.

• 22nd May 2014

The Cleanliness of the common areas were ok, but our private bathroom wasn't clean enough. And the shower also was not good. (hot but little water)

• 2nd May 2014

Location is good: close to the subway, in an avenue that passes a lot of buses, next to the center. The staff are nice and polite, and the bathrooms are clean. The best thing about Garden House is that it acommodates only 25 persons, so it's not loud nor crowded and yet you get to talk and meet people. However, one thing really bothered me: they didn't have toilet paper, even when I asked for it. As I stayed only one night, it was not a big problem, but otherwise it would've been terrible.

• 20th Apr 2014

Great people and awesome service at an unbeatable price. I've been there 4 times and I've always found it enjoyable.

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Uruguay

We enjoyed our short stay in the GardenHouse Hostel a lot lot lot!!! The place is very quiet and we had a spacious room with a high ceiling. Its definitly one of the clean comfy hostels where you're actually looking forward to use the bathroom or the kitchen :D You have to walk a little from the city center (I think it was like 20 minutes) to get there so we rather took the bus, there are several stations nearby. The staff was especially nice and helpful, thanks for that guys!

The receptionnist didn't know there was a city called cordoba and she couldn't event manage to take our reservations properly. The showers were very dirty and the main room not cosy at all.

• 18th Feb 2014