Garibaldi Relais and Campsite Reviews

via Pratese 34 B, Florence, Italy

Very warm welcome - huge bed

Basically imagine the worst hostel you've ever been in and multiply it by a hundred! I know some of you will probably read this and think "oh this person is overreacting" or "it's the cheapest so I'll just suck it up". Well STOP! Cause I promise you me and my friend thought the exact same way. Yes it was cheap but it's a 30min bus ride to town, dirty, you get locked in (or out if you are camping) for the night, one filthy bathroom for entire hostel..the list goes on. STAY CLEAR!!

We regret that we were not to his liking, but we changed it put an automatic door have dedicated customers, in order to avoid what she said, then we changed the cleaning company. Thank you. Staff

I don't remember reading anywhere online that reception was closed from 8-9. We got there at 8:20 and didn't want to pay the extra 10 euro to check in after 9. Also, the gate was locked, the door was blocked, and no one answered the phone. It was a very stressful experience to have while travelling and I wish the hostel would have handled it better.

• 26th May 2014

We was at hostel at check in, but from 8 pm to 9 pm check in closed. open from 9 pm to 11 pm . We are put advice outdoor of villa about all information and you can stay to sit on sofa in the gardens, waiting reception time. Time reception are 7-12 and 5 pm to 8 pm and from 9 pm to 11 pm .

The worst hotel you can see in your life, the dirty bed, everywhere smells like toilet, the reception is always empty, and hotel staff accuse you even for his own mistakes, and noisy mornings......

I do not agree with the ladies, we have staff that replaces the bed linen every day, for the toilet he will be confused with another hostel.