Garibaldi Relais and Campsite Reviews

via Pratese 34 B, Florence, Italy

Very warm welcome - huge bed

Basically imagine the worst hostel you've ever been in and multiply it by a hundred! I know some of you will probably read this and think "oh this person is overreacting" or "it's the cheapest so I'll just suck it up". Well STOP! Cause I promise you me and my friend thought the exact same way. Yes it was cheap but it's a 30min bus ride to town, dirty, you get locked in (or out if you are camping) for the night, one filthy bathroom for entire hostel..the list goes on. STAY CLEAR!!

We regret that we were not to his liking, but we changed it put an automatic door have dedicated customers, in order to avoid what she said, then we changed the cleaning company. Thank you. Staff