3.1
Rating 62 Total Reviews
3.1
Rating 62 Total Reviews
Garibaldi's Relais & Charme Located at Via Pratese 34, , Florence.
Italy
Florence 50145 Via Pratese 34
31% 62
43.7984009 11.1988001
    Rooms available

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Oct 2015
2.0

My Friends and I showed up a few minutes before 5pm. No one was there, A random woman walked in, showered, and left. At this time, we were slightly concerned about our own security. We immediately left and booked another place to stay. Still have heard no word from the hostel.

26th Oct 2015
4.3

This is litteraly an old house, where the room which we rented had no key (no privacy). There was also no guards so we were not so confortable sleeping in the room. The hostel is located a bit far of Firenze, we made around 20min to get to the center in bus.

17th Jul 2015
5.1

The room that was allotted was in the basement was very stuffy and since it is summer the room was hot. There was no fan and the sleep was not good. The bathroom was very bad, the shower did not have enough water pressure and the flush appeared to be broken, but was working nevertheless.

• France, Female, 31-40
15th May 2015
2.0

Really bad place : dirty, no secure, bad staff

• England, Male, 25-30
9th May 2015
2.9

This place was absolutely awful - one of the worst places I have ever stayed, and one of the few places that I'm confident I would never return to. The guy who checked me in charged me a 'city tax' of 2.50 Euros even though I had been told that all taxes were already paid. I was put into a dingy room marked 'private', which I shared with a woman who had an enormous array of stinky makeup and didn't return until 6.30 in the morning, at which time she woke me up counting her money.