Garibaldi's Relais & Charme Reviews

Via Pratese 34, Florence, Italy

The room that was allotted was in the basement was very stuffy and since it is summer the room was hot. There was no fan and the sleep was not good. The bathroom was very bad, the shower did not have enough water pressure and the flush appeared to be broken, but was working nevertheless.

Really bad place : dirty, no secure, bad staff

This place was absolutely awful - one of the worst places I have ever stayed, and one of the few places that I'm confident I would never return to. The guy who checked me in charged me a 'city tax' of 2.50 Euros even though I had been told that all taxes were already paid. I was put into a dingy room marked 'private', which I shared with a woman who had an enormous array of stinky makeup and didn't return until 6.30 in the morning, at which time she woke me up counting her money.

• 9th May 2015