Garibaldi's Relais & Charme Reviews

Via Pratese 34, Florence, Italy

Really bad place : dirty, no secure, bad staff

This place was absolutely awful - one of the worst places I have ever stayed, and one of the few places that I'm confident I would never return to. The guy who checked me in charged me a 'city tax' of 2.50 Euros even though I had been told that all taxes were already paid. I was put into a dingy room marked 'private', which I shared with a woman who had an enormous array of stinky makeup and didn't return until 6.30 in the morning, at which time she woke me up counting her money.

• 9th May 2015

No breakfast even though they said it was included. Very dirty and no bathroom door doesn't closes. No card payment and no proper receipt.....etc etc

• 9th Apr 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

For you no breakfast was included. The door in the bath are close now. We are check in in late arrivals. We are offert a dish of pasta in free!!!!

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts