Garnish House Reviews

Western Road, Cork, Cork, Ireland

This guest house perfectly located to the city of cork. The staff are very friendly and accommodating.

• 11th Apr 2015

I had a very positive experience at Garnish House. On arrival. they offer you tea or coffee and some pastries; a lovely way to unwind after travel. The staff was helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable about the area. I found my room to be spacious, clean and perfect for my stay. Garnish House operates three buildings and I was not staying in the main one. My only criticism is there was some loud noise in the room above me at 2 am. As I was not in the main building, nothing was done.

This place was beyond what I expected. Very lovely. Room was comfy and the overall place was nice and relaxing. Little bit of a walk to the city centre and breakfast was extra 10€ each but very much worth it very yummy. Overall would recommend and would stay again.

Lovely place to stay. Not too far to walk to from the centre. Staff were all incredibly nice and helpful. If I was back in the area then I'd definitely stay here!

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Great stay! Staff were incredibly welcoming. Upgraded to apartment with more space for same price. Excellent breakfast for €10. Would stay again.

View all Cork Bed and Breakfasts