GastHaus Bremen Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Emil-Waldmann-Strasse 5-6, Bremen, Germany

Excellent location. Less than 5 mins to the Hauptbahnhof and 10 mins walk to the Altstadt and other attractions and resturants.

There was no elevation and our room was on the fourth floor.

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Belarus

? but we only have 3 floors...

It felt like they were overcharging quite a bit on the extras (this much for a hostel breakfast?)

• 19th Dec 2014

The wonderful Hotel breakfast buffet is only Euro 7,50, but you're welcome to prepare your own in our fully equipped Hostel kitchen.

Very clean and nice hostel. One downside: you couldn't lock the door of the rooms, so everybody could just walk in and out...

Security is a big issue here. Thank you for your comments

Genius Hostel

Thanks so much for the super rating. We're very proud of it!

I enjoyed my stay here and the staff were awesome and the kitchen was great

Thank you for your stay.

I really enjoyed staying at GastHaus Bremer Backpacker Hostel. Although I missed few things such as mirror, sink and wardrobe (or at least clothes hanger). At my room there weren´t any of them. Otherwise hostel was well equipped. For example from kitchen you could find everything you needed for cooking. Staff was also great and ready to help whatever I had on my mind. I could think about staying there again.

Thank you for your suggestions.

The atmosphere in the hostal was nice, it was not difficult to get there. In addition the stuff apart of spoken in German they speak in English or even I Spanish. The only negative detail is that the lockers are too small, a case of considerable size there is no possible to put in.

Thank you so much for staying here.