GastHaus Bremer Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Emil-Waldmann-Strasse 5-6, Bremen, Germany

You have to pay for bedding but the kichen was awsome and there is a grocery store right across the street

very good wi-fi signal on the first floor good kitchen . enough good beds .

Great hostel close to the main train station, nice comfortable beds and a nice big kitchen and community room. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through.

the staff was so unfriendly.

The guy in the reception was very rude! I wouldn't recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Albania

We have very friendly staff -> maybe it was a misunderstanding...

Nice Staff and good located near train station and city center. I had a single room. Very quiet.

Thank you for rating us.

I've stayed here every time I've been in Bremen and I will in the future as well. :) Great value, nice staff, good kitchen, airy room, great location.

Thank you for staying here!

Only one key to the room was a little disapointment. Wifi was the best we used on our trip through different hostels.

The hostel is located 5 minutes from the railway station, and 10 minutes from the center of Bremen on foot. I have to admit I expected more from the accommodation, it's quite basic. Our room had 3 beds, a stool, and a little mirror, and that was it. But if you need a place to sleep, it's adequate.

Thank you for staying with us. The GastHaus is a backpacker hostel and our main customers are people who like to share dormitory rooms for reasonable prices and contact with other travellers. We have a clean and well equipped kitchen which all guests can use. The showers are central and communal (male and female separate). We have a large lounge with TV and internet access.

The rooms dont have key so you have to put everything in the lockers. There is not enough heating, so I found very cold, specially in the showers and the halls that you have to use to go to bathrooms and showers. The kitchen have good equipment so it´s good for cooking.

Thank you for your comment. We do have central heating, but you could also increase the individual temparature in your room by turning the knob on the radiator.

Really close to the central train station. Lovely big rooms. Separate shower stalls with doors with locks. And a little stool and hooks to leave your stuff while you take a shower. Hot water always available. Just note the fact that "24 Hour Security" does NOT mean that the reception is open 24 hours, because it is not. There's no one there between 1 am and 8 am and you get a key for front door. You have to leave deposit, so beware if you're back after 1 am and have to leave before 8 am.

The reception is open daily from 07:30 - 01:00am. We also could arrange the early c/o if you inform us on arrival.