GastHaus Bremer Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Emil-Waldmann-Strasse 5-6, Bremen, Germany

place is really gud value for money, staff are nice and the place was really clean, highly recomended to other backpackers or travelers ;-) and very close to city center and train station.

We spend realy great time in your Hostel,and we hope see you again. Vielen Dank! :-)

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Serbia

There was no lock on the door to the room, just the front door.though there were lockers in the rooms

The hostel was wonderful, the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming and homey. The staff was very helpful and the location is perfect, close to the train station and the center.

You have to pay for bedding but the kichen was awsome and there is a grocery store right across the street

very good wi-fi signal on the first floor good kitchen . enough good beds .

Great hostel close to the main train station, nice comfortable beds and a nice big kitchen and community room. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through.

the staff was so unfriendly.

The guy in the reception was very rude! I wouldn't recommend it!

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Albania

We have very friendly staff -> maybe it was a misunderstanding...

Nice Staff and good located near train station and city center. I had a single room. Very quiet.

Thank you for rating us.

I've stayed here every time I've been in Bremen and I will in the future as well. :) Great value, nice staff, good kitchen, airy room, great location.

Thank you for staying here!

Only one key to the room was a little disapointment. Wifi was the best we used on our trip through different hostels.

The hostel is located 5 minutes from the railway station, and 10 minutes from the center of Bremen on foot. I have to admit I expected more from the accommodation, it's quite basic. Our room had 3 beds, a stool, and a little mirror, and that was it. But if you need a place to sleep, it's adequate.

Thank you for staying with us. The GastHaus is a backpacker hostel and our main customers are people who like to share dormitory rooms for reasonable prices and contact with other travellers. We have a clean and well equipped kitchen which all guests can use. The showers are central and communal (male and female separate). We have a large lounge with TV and internet access.