GastHaus Bremer Backpacker Hostel Reviews

Emil-Waldmann-Strasse 5-6, Bremen, Germany

Very clean and nice hostel. One downside: you couldn't lock the door of the rooms, so everybody could just walk in and out...

Genius Hostel

Thanks so much for the super rating. We're very proud of it!

I enjoyed my stay here and the staff were awesome and the kitchen was great

• 6th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your stay.

I really enjoyed staying at GastHaus Bremer Backpacker Hostel. Although I missed few things such as mirror, sink and wardrobe (or at least clothes hanger). At my room there weren´t any of them. Otherwise hostel was well equipped. For example from kitchen you could find everything you needed for cooking. Staff was also great and ready to help whatever I had on my mind. I could think about staying there again.

Thank you for your suggestions.

The atmosphere in the hostal was nice, it was not difficult to get there. In addition the stuff apart of spoken in German they speak in English or even I Spanish. The only negative detail is that the lockers are too small, a case of considerable size there is no possible to put in.

Thank you so much for staying here.

place is really gud value for money, staff are nice and the place was really clean, highly recomended to other backpackers or travelers ;-) and very close to city center and train station.

Thanks for the good rating.

We spend realy great time in your Hostel,and we hope see you again. Vielen Dank! :-)

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Serbia

Thank you for being here.

There was no lock on the door to the room, just the front door.though there were lockers in the rooms

Yes, you can use the lockers in the room free of charge.

The hostel was wonderful, the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming and homey. The staff was very helpful and the location is perfect, close to the train station and the center.

Thank you for the super good rating.

You have to pay for bedding but the kichen was awsome and there is a grocery store right across the street

You can use your own bedding or sleeping bag if you do not want to pay the extra 3 Euro.

very good wi-fi signal on the first floor good kitchen . enough good beds .

Thank you for your good rating.

Great hostel close to the main train station, nice comfortable beds and a nice big kitchen and community room. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through.

Thank you for staying here.

the staff was so unfriendly.

Our staff is very friendly and always helpful.