Gate 52 Pisa Rooms Reviews

Via dell'Aeroporto 52, Pisa, Italy

Their check in system is pretty strange. They advertise being available for late check ins but I got a very abrasive email saying that we needed to check in before 7 even though we wouldn't arrive in Pisa until 8. Other than that it was a good experience...pretty average.

The only negative point is that the reception is not open before 10am

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Peru

It was a great stay! Pisa was beautiful, but not very big--it was very convenient because the leaning tower is a 35-40 minute walk but the airport is literally 2 minutes away. It was very clean and comfortable. Although I will say that the walls are pretty thin so I definitely heard the people who checked in around midnight while I was trying to sleep since I had a 6 am flight. Even so, I would definitely recommend staying here, I was very happy with the overall experience.

View all Pisa Bed and Breakfasts