Gatwick Gable End Guest House Reviews

23 Church Road, Horley Surrey, Gatwick, England

I cannot say enough about my stay at Gable End!! I sadly only stayed one night but I will absolutely be back! I got in quite late but Mary was waiting up for me when I arrived, along with one of their friends that was helping them for the day. Mary greeted me with the biggest and warmest hug and took me to my room. Breakfast was excellent and I had the pleasure of joining them for church before Joseph took me to the airport. Such a blessing to have stayed, I've never had a better experience!

Fantastic service. Very accommodating. We only stayed as an easy over night before an early flight but would consider staying more nights and commuting in to London on our next visit. Thank you so much Mary and Joseph.

Mary was warm and welcoming she offered me a delicious home cooked breakfast and then took me to the airport. She made me feel so at home and the place is lovely. I will definitely stay again next time I fly through Gatwick. Also it was the perfect distance to get into the city on the train. This is a gem of a place!!!

The warmth and welcome of this lovely guest house make it perfect for an overnight before the stress of flying. The staff are as good as it gets anywhere and the rooms are spotless. Sometimes it is the little things which make somewhere stand out......like the JAR of coffee in the room instead of two sachets (which last a caffeine addict like me all of 2 hours). Pick up to/from the airport is seamless and instant and all with big smiles. Thank you Gable End - you're special.

View all Gatwick Bed and Breakfasts