9.5
Superb 257 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 257 Total Reviews
Gatwick Gable End Guest House Located at 23 Church Road, Horley Surrey, Gatwick.
England
Gatwick RH6 7EY 23 Church Road, Horley Surrey
95% 257
51.1712175 -0.1710605
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 41+
8th Oct 2016

Lovely place to stay if your looking to stay close to Gatwick airport. Very friendly and helpful staff. Was picked up by host at airport within ten minutes of my arrival. Dropped off as well the next morning for my departure. Highly recommend this fabulous guest house.

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2016

Gable End was the perfect place to stay while I was in between flights and had a few days to spare. The staff were incredibly warm, eager to tell me the best spots in town to eat, and the pick up and drop off from the airport was a plus! If you're in the area, Gable End is the place to stay!

• suelaird9292
  • Australia, Female, 41+
12th Aug 2016

Excellent place to stay for a stress free flight out of Gatwick.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Brilliant little cosy guesthouse with an awesome breakfast and an even better staff!

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Aug 2016

This was a perfect place for my last night in England before heading back to California! Staff was helpful and cheerful, my room cozy and spotless. I liked being so close to the airport that I did not worry about making my flight. I would recommend it to anyone who does not want a cookie-cutter. Hotel.

• USA, Male, 41+
30th Jul 2016

Nice bnb. Staff is friendly, prompt, and accommodating. Highly recommend.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

This is a lovely homely bed and breakfast located close by to Gatwick airport. The couple are extremely welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast is home cooked and hot breakfast plus cereals toast and juices are available. I would recommend this to anyone stopping through the area looking for a safe and friendly clean place to stay in England . Absolutely lovely. Quiet and spacious rooms and property . Family run and family feeling of safety. thank you

7th Jul 2016

I had booked three rooms, arrived at a crazy hour and yet all went smooth, our rooms were ready and awaiting! The staff was great, the location perfect and the quaint setting added to the stay. Highly recommend this awesome guest house. Just wish we had all had more time to enjoy the atmosphere!

6th Jul 2016

A wonderful place to stay if you're passing through Gatwick. The inn is close to the airport, but also near a cute little village that you can walk to if you have some extra time during the day. I arrived late and John was there to give me the key and show me to my very nice single room. Breakfast in the morning was above and beyond-- eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, toast, fruits, jams, yogurts, juices, and cereals. I'm very glad I stayed here!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

We were stuck at the airport at a late hour due to train strikes and missing our flight. The managers were so lovely and even made us sandwiches at midnight as we had not had dinner yet!! So kind and helpful and accommodating !!! Would definitely stay again !