9.8
Superb 247 Total Reviews
9.8
Superb 247 Total Reviews
Gatwick Gable End Guest House Located at 23 Church Road, Horley Surrey, Gatwick.
England
Gatwick RH6 7EY 23 Church Road, Horley Surrey
98% 247
51.1712175 -0.1710605
    Rooms available

7th Jul 2016

I had booked three rooms, arrived at a crazy hour and yet all went smooth, our rooms were ready and awaiting! The staff was great, the location perfect and the quaint setting added to the stay. Highly recommend this awesome guest house. Just wish we had all had more time to enjoy the atmosphere!

6th Jul 2016

A wonderful place to stay if you're passing through Gatwick. The inn is close to the airport, but also near a cute little village that you can walk to if you have some extra time during the day. I arrived late and John was there to give me the key and show me to my very nice single room. Breakfast in the morning was above and beyond-- eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, toast, fruits, jams, yogurts, juices, and cereals. I'm very glad I stayed here!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Jun 2016

We were stuck at the airport at a late hour due to train strikes and missing our flight. The managers were so lovely and even made us sandwiches at midnight as we had not had dinner yet!! So kind and helpful and accommodating !!! Would definitely stay again !

6th Jun 2016

I only stayed here one night because I flew out the next day but I'm glad that this was the place I chose to stay. It's very close to the airport and they will come pick you up or take you to the airport which is great. Room was nice and clean, and breakfast was very nice. No complaints, I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

• Australia, Female, 41+
27th Mar 2016

Both Mary and Joe are kind hearted people who care for their guests with ease. Their pickup service from Gatwick is such a bonus. Breakfast was also a great start for my first day. Don't hesitate to look elsewhere,this is a guaranteed place to please.

• Switzerland, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Feb 2016

We arrived late and left early - what a pity, because I would have loved staying longer in this lovely guesthouse. The whole hostel is wonderfully decorated, and the courtesy pick-up at the Airport worked out perfectly. I'll be back for sure! :-)