Gatwick Gable End Guest House

9.6
Superb 269 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 18-24
30th Jul 2017

Fantastic place to relax. The couple who runs it were so inviting and accommodating, even serving a delicious fresh breakfast. The complimentary shuttle pickup and drop off from the bus stations and airport were extra helpful for making it to flights on time.

21st Jun 2017

The service was 5 star! The staff are very nice and caring. They printed my boarding pass and planned my breakfast time and airport drop off upon arrival. They pick you up from the airport within 10 minutes free of charge. My ensuite single private room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was delicious. The house is walking distance to some really good restaurants and pubs. I really enjoyed walking around the neighbourhood. I highly recommend this place if you need to stay close to Gatwick.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2017

I absolutely loved my stay at Gable End Guest House. I booked last minute and they were so accommodating. I am grateful for the ride from and to the airport and the breakfast in the morning; it was a perfect place to stay to end off my holiday trip. The room was very clean, unique older house, and great hospitality. I would stay there again in a heart beat! Thank you!

• Ireland, Female, 41+
14th Jun 2017

I had an absolute wonderful stay at Gable End guesthouse. Mary and Joseph are spectacular hosts! The lifts in and out of Gatwick airport were really handy cause I was rushing around all day and when I got back, they welcomed me in a very unique Irish way and it felt like I was in County Leitrim! Thanks Mary and Joseph for the wonderful stay and delicious breakfast and I am looking forward to my return!

• larisa_p6568
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2017
6.9

Great staff, great breakfast and clean facility. Couldn't take shower because of the low water pressure and room didn't have a/c so it was hard to sleep because of the heat.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
5th Jun 2017

Jo & Mary are absolutely delightful hosts who go above & beyond for their guests. Complimentary airport transfers were quick & only a few minutes from terminals. Room was light & spacious with everything I needed, nice & peaceful at night. Lots of good takeaway & pub options for dinner nearby & only a few minutes walk to the centre of Horley. A great variety for breakfast. Highly recommend this Guest House to other travellers & would happily stay here again any time.

• England, Male, 41+
26th May 2017

Great stay and I'll stay again when I come back through Gatwick

• USA, Female, 18-24
24th May 2017

Joseph was a great host, very accommodating. Room was amazing and would recommend to anyone looking for that area. Definitely worth staying and going back to!

• USA, Male, 41+
8th May 2017

Real-people inn-keeper family working HARD to take care of their guests. Would look comfortably forward to booking with them again on both ends of a Gatwick Airport-close visit to the UK. Matched with a two-block walk to one of the finest/oldest great-food/atmosphere/service pubs in the area, this shoulder-support destination is "gold" for travelers.

6th May 2017

Loved this cute little place. Also - Mary, you're awesome! I don't give 10s often but this place was exactly what I needed after a long trip. There's a yummy, fresh-cooked English breakfast included in the morning. Chatted with Mary over breakfast, she drove me in the shuttle to airport - would highly recommend! Super conveniently located. Would stay again if I ever need to sleep near Gatwick.