Gatwick Gable End Guest House

Superb 259 Total Reviews
Superb 259 Total Reviews

6th May 2017

Loved this cute little place. Also - Mary, you're awesome! I don't give 10s often but this place was exactly what I needed after a long trip. There's a yummy, fresh-cooked English breakfast included in the morning. Chatted with Mary over breakfast, she drove me in the shuttle to airport - would highly recommend! Super conveniently located. Would stay again if I ever need to sleep near Gatwick.

• Iceland, Female, 18-24
14th Dec 2016

The cutest and most cozy guesthouse! My siblings and I had a one night layover in London. The couple who runs the guesthouse were super nice and gave us great tips on where to eat. The guesthouse is very close to Gatwick airport and they offer a free pick-up and drop-off from 7am-9pm. This was a huge plus because we wanted to rest and eat food (we got a really nice meal at an Italian restaurant nearby). The breakfast was 100% and the woman who made it was so lovely!! Thank you for a great stay!