Gecko Backpackers & campsite

Fabulous 43 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Couple, 31-40
26th Mar 2017
6.0

The hostel is a bit worn down and not maintained. The smell in the room was really heavy and bad.

12th Dec 2016

I stayed here because they were 20 minutes from Kruger national park. I didn't care what the hostel was like. What I got was actually a pleasant stay. I wish I had a chance to explore the hostel area in the day (I arrived late, left early each day for Kruger.) Owner was very helpful with safari planning (self drive,) and overall nice to chat with. Would stay again for sure.