Gecko Backpackers & campsite Reviews

Box 753, Plot 13 Sabie Road, Hazyview, South Africa

I have travelled a lot in South Africa and Australia, but i have never experienced a better place and hospitality than at Gecko Backpackers !!! The 2 guys that run the place, is simply some of the most awesome and friendly people I ever met !! I highly recommend Gecko Backpackers !! Kristoffer - Denmark - September 2015 !!

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Denmark

This is for us, the best place to stay if you want to go to kruger or whatever :) The personal is very very very nice, he takes time to answer at all your questions. You can't be closer to the phanebi gate (15 minutes) Very nice and clean room, common area, and bathroom! Good spirit !! I highly recommend !! (the only thing : no WIFI)

Staff was outstanding: Very friendly, helpful & outgoing. Stayed in double: beds extremely comfortable. Enjoyed our stay.