Gecko Backpackers & campsite

Superb 41 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 41 Total Reviews

12th Dec 2016

I stayed here because they were 20 minutes from Kruger national park. I didn't care what the hostel was like. What I got was actually a pleasant stay. I wish I had a chance to explore the hostel area in the day (I arrived late, left early each day for Kruger.) Owner was very helpful with safari planning (self drive,) and overall nice to chat with. Would stay again for sure.

• dooglemcd
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
20th Sep 2016

Great place. Private room was comfortable. The staff were friendly and gave a lot of tips about Kruger NP. Good eating options a short drive away and only 20 minutes to the gate of the national park. Recommend staying here