6.6
Good 66 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 66 Total Reviews
GeekCo Hostel Located at R.Arq. Paulino Montez,25, , Peniche.
Portugal

• felipeherriges6416
  • Luxembourg, Male, 25-30
10th Aug 2015
5.4

The bathroom is very messing and no cleaning seems to happen in the rooms. Also the check-in was very confusing, the guy just showed me the room and when I wanted to pay they tried to charge me extra but than showed the confirmation and they backed out. The security is very poor as there is no key to the room. This hostel has a good potential but the managing has to improve a little.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2015
7.4

Nice hostel and good atmosphere. No lockers and door to room does not lock. When I was there, there were only 2 other people in the hostel so no big problem for me but when its full. Also matras was a bit hard. And there are only 2 bathrooms (that I found) so also when its fully booked that seems it would not be enough. When I was there it wasnt a problem though. However I would still recommend it. Its a nice hostel, great location a good place to chill.