Gemini Studio Reviews

Via Fratelli Rosselli 55, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

I really enjoy my stay at Alloggi Gerotto Calderan, the room was really cute, clean and had a great location near to the train station and to everything that matter in Florence. The kitchen has everything you need. However the only thing i didn't like was the poor internet connection.

Our group had a great experience with Gemini Studio. Daniel was very friendly and helpful. We were given an upgrade and got an incredible view of the dome from our apartment. I thought the apartment was a good value and just a few minutes walk from the train station. Everything was clean and well stocked. I would happily stay here again.

• 28th Mar 2014

we had some problems with Wi-fi but besides that, everything perfect.