Generation Europe Youth Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Eléphant 4, Brussels, Belgium

It was just excellent place for me and my friends! Great breakfast every morning, super friendly staffs and clean room. The security was great! I would recommand this place to everyone. Satisfaction guaranteed. Greetings to the staff, from Italy!

• 31st Dec 2015

A very good place to stay. Slightly far off but well connected through the metro (5-10 min walk). Very helpful staff. Lovely placee

It's good?? no, it was jusst excellent place for me and my mother to stay. super friendly staffs and clean room, perfect breakfast. location is also nice to go sightseeing on foot. I would recommand this place to everyone. Satisfaction guaranteed

Not a place to be, the Molenbeek, these days, but not a hostel problém of course.

Excellent hoste with very clean facilities. The breakfast is great! Price is good also. There is a free carpark in the backyard, perfect if you rent a car. I would recommend it!

Location amazing, about 2 min from Metro Station. Security, we arrive always late at the hostel without problems. AMAZING Breakfast! Price - Quality, Confort Facilities, Guys go to this Hostel!!!!

Staff is friendly, atmosphere is clean and location is in town. price is also reasonable!!

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Laos

Great breakfast every morning, although the location is a little bit of a walk from any of the main stations. Not a bad walk though, tons to see and experience from all three stations to the hostel. The security was great, keycard entry into the building and rooms. Rooms were impeccably clean (ours was a two person private). We liked the environmentally conscious messaging, and the common area was big enough to chill in easily.

Nice rooms and facilities. The location is not the best but it is easy to move around in the city. Overall a good experience.

We had a good stay in this hostel. It is located approximately 15-20 minutes by walk from the main square. We choosed this hostel mainly for secure parking lot which they have it. Staff was very helpful and they even let us to leave our car on their parking lot after we checked out. Room for two persons was ok. Breakf'ast was excellent. We would definately recommend this hostel for that money + if you are traveling with car you don't need to look for some parking lot.