Generation Europe Youth Hostel

Fabulous 453 Total Reviews

• Mexico, All Female Group, 25-30
24th Jun 2017
6.3

When we arrived by metro find kind of insecure the area, was to lonely. The cleanness of the room was regular, not so good. Breakfast was ok

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

The staff were especially wonderful, they knew me and would ask about my day every time I came back. They were willing to help and answer questions about anything. I left in the middle of the night and got made a cup of espresso before I checked out. The fellow at the desk made sure I knew where the night bus was and that I was sure it would get me to the airport, he was so sweet. The rooms were the perfect size, with ensuite bathrooms! Everything in the center was close enough to walk to.

• Ireland, All Male Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Great hostel, great people althought the location doesn't do the beauty of Brussels justice, I would still return here regardless. Fabio the night porter is a hero!

• Finland, Female, 18-24
8.0

A beautiful and very clean hostel with a good atmosphere. The staff are friendly and helpful. The location isn't the best, a little bit far from the city center if you're walking, but you can always take the bus/tram. The breakfast is really good.

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017

Great staff and facilities. Would definitely stay here again

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Awesome hostel, but a little out of the ways (it's a far walk from city center, but there are trains and trams and buses nearby that are convenient). Annoyances that weren't their fault: construction meant some nearby tram and bus stations were inaccessible and Google didn't know, and because I visited during Ramadan all the nearby restaurants were closed for dinner.

6th Jun 2017

We had a 4-person room here, and for one night there wasn't anyone else in our room which was nice. The bar/living area downstairs was nice as well to sit and plan our day in. Wifi was good and reliable. The breakfast ended early, but it had variety. Our room had a private bathroom as well, and a decent view of the city. The nearest metro is an easy walk, and wandering through the neighborhood was an interesting experience in itself. I'd stay here again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

Great hostel! The staff are very friendly and helpful. It's not far from the city center, about a 10-15min walk. Breakfast was included and had a nice variety of food options. Showers and rooms are very clean. Highly recommend to others!

25th May 2017

Great stay, we ended up wishing we could stay longer than one night, if only to participate in some of the hostel's activities and meet fellow travellers. The centre of Brussels is really not that far away (a 15 minutes' walk). The staff is really nice as well! Definitely good value for the price

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
24th May 2017

Nice place, I didn't like that much the ubication but is 15 blocks away from the city center so it's not bad at all. I liked the room, very clean, excellent attention, helpfull, excellent breackfast. I totally recomend this place. Excelente lugar, a 15 cuadras del centro, llegás en tramp desde el aeropuerto. La zona no me encantó pero está bien localizado. Muy buena atención al cliente, linda habitación. Volvería a hospedarme allí.