Génération Europe Youth Hostel Reviews

Rue de l'Eléphant 4, Brussels, Belgium

The kitchen was not available. Bike hire refers to a city shared bycicle service similar to velib in paris. No hair dryer in the toilet, maybe at the reception, i didn't ask. The area in fact is so so.. Average breakfast (with some kiwi and oranges). Staff friendly and helpful. Free print of my air ticket. Easy to reach from rail station midi and station north.

We had bikes with us and the staff were very accommodating in finding a secure place for them. The hostel was what I'd expect a hostel to be, nothing more or less. It was undergoing renovations so perhaps not the best time to see it but these were not detracting from the function of the hostel in any way.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

For a stop on a road trip, this hostel is great. There is secure parking and the private rooms are well equipped. There are lockers provided. However I think its location just outside the city centre makes it lack the same sort of atmosphere that one in the city would have.

There was a lot of construction going on while I stayed at this hostel. Also, there was a huge group of children under ten that were very loud. The hostel is located a ways from the city center and I didn't feel comfortable in the neighborhood. The wifi also didn't work very well.