Generator Amsterdam

Fabulous 800 Total Reviews
Fabulous 800 Total Reviews

15th Feb 2017
8.0

The staff did not seem interested in helping anyone but other than that the place was great.

• Cambodia, Male, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

It was an awesome experience. :) Generator has made my first backpacking experience much more enjoyable than I have expected.

Hello Yong!! Thank you for leaving a review about your stay. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed our hostel. Please help us to spread GenLove. Have a great day, Evald!!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Great hostel, but no communal atmosphere. It's more like a hotel. So if you are travelling alone and wanting to meet people this might not be the hostel for you

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
1st Feb 2017

Great hostel, nice location if you like the park, it's very quiet and very beautiful, but that's my opinion.

Hola Juan!!! Thank you for leaving a review about your stay, We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our hostel. I hope that you had fun here and that you made some nice memories in Amsterdam. Have a great day, Evald!!

• Malaysia, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
2.0

I travelled in a group of 5 so I booked a private room. The private room is for 4 person so I was told I could book the extra room when I arrived. They told me that 'the extra room' is the last bed so I have to pay a premium of €75 PER NIGHT, and it costed me €150 for 2 NIGHTS FOR A SINGLE BED IN A MIXED ROOM. TERRIBLE.

24th Jan 2017

Very good hostel, although the rooms need to clean more throughly. The overal aspect is excellent. I would recommend it

Thank you for your feedback, we are very busy improving the housekeeping department, as we want all of our guests to stay in very clean and comfy rooms:). Come back soon and thank you once more for your recommendation! - Anneloes

• USA, Couple, 25-30
24th Jan 2017
7.7

Totally fine. Crowd was a bit young and mostly in groups so not the best place for a solo traveler to link up with others, but very clean and felt like a trendy hotel in a lot of ways. Reminded me of the ace hotel in nyc.

Thank you so much for this review, I really like it. We are organizing a lot of events, like open mic night and karaoke night where for sure you can meet fellow travellers and make new friends:) come back soon to check this out! - Anneloes

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
23rd Jan 2017

It's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed

Hello Nela!!! Muchas gracias for the top score. We are happy to hear that you have liked our hostel. I hope that you have made some nice memories in Amsterdam. Please help us to share #genlove. Have a great day, Evald!!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

great stay- me and my boyfriend shared a room and it felt like a hotel.

Wow, that's so cool to read, I am glad you liked it and hope you can come back soon:) - Anneloes

• England, Male, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

I can honestly say handsdown that this has been one of my best hostel experiences I have travelled to many destinations around the world and not have by yet come to match the cleanliness and the security and atmosphere of this hostel. I would definitely consider coming back to this hostel again and cannot wait to be back.

Wow, this review I would want to see from all of our guests, so cool! Can't wait for you to come back and have more fun with us:) - Anneloes