8.4
Fabulous 853 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 853 Total Reviews
Generator Barcelona Located at Carrer de Còrcega 377, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08037 Carrer de Còrcega 377
84% 853
41.3992000 2.1628592
    Rooms available

• davidpruitt1201
  • USA, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016

This was a very good hostel. The facilities were clean, which is most important. This hostel's location is pretty good. It is easy to find by taking the metro from Barcelona Sants station. It is a 15 minute walk from the Sagrada Familia and 5 minute walk from Gaudi's Pedrera. My only complaint is there are actually too many common spaces - there is not one individual place for everyone to hang out - making it difficult to meet new people. There is the bar, dining area, lobby area, and lounge.

Thanks for staying with us and for leaving your feedback. It's important for us to hear how your stay was. We are pleased you had a good time and we hope to welcome you back again soon, Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager

8th Nov 2016

Helpful, friendly staff. good value for money, but no television in the room.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. According to Generator Hostels policies, we don't have TVs in order to incentive our clients to go to the common spaces of the hostel and meet new people. Mamoun Habi, Finance and management trainee.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

This generator was good value, however the staff were not as welcoming as previous generators, felt they could have been more involved with the people who come and stay. they should go to Venice generator to see how its done as this would be a good training ground for all generator staff. The premium breakfast was not as good as expected, the bacon was far too salty to be enjoyable and I did bring this up with the cafe team and nothing changed. I was impressed by the cleaning staff.

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it as it will help us improve our services, we will take into account all your observations, and we hope to see you back soon.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
5th Nov 2016

Great place to stay, totally recommend it! And special thanks to Yolanda Olivera for the recommendations, you made our night perfect!

Hey, Thank you for your very nice review, I will surely pass your thanking to Yolanda. We hope to see you soon @ Generator Barcelona or any other Generator around the world. Mamoun Habi, Finance and management trainee.

4th Nov 2016

I stayed here for a weekend and was very pleased, I stayed in an mixed 8 person dorm. There was an en suite bathroom, the shower and toilet were in separate rooms so it helped out a lot. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was not included but well worth the price! The staff were really helpful and the hostel in in a great location right down the road from the main shopping area and great restaurants/tappas! Would definitely stay again.

Lovely review!! We love it when we hear that our clients had a great stay #GenLove Mamoun Habi, Finance and management trainee.

2nd Nov 2016

Almost everything about this hostel was very good - as has been my experience in another Generator Hostel in Dublin for example. The only problem was that I was charged the deposit - which I had already paid when making my online booking - for a second time when paying the outstanding balance on my arrival. I queried this when leaving - only to be told I was making a common mistake. On my way to the airport I checked my receipt again, discovering that I was correct! Beware of this!

Apologize for any inconvenience that you have had in our hostel, I've checked your booking, and you are right! so one member of our team will contact you asap in order to refund the money extra that you have paid. Thank you for you feedback. Nuria Molina, Assistant General Manager

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

The hostel is in a really good location. Heaps of little restaurants and artisan boutiques behind the hostel. Tapas tour and paella nights are great ways to meet people too. As with basically all generator hostels, super comfy beds.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
30th Oct 2016

Check-out at 10am is too early. 11am is the normal in most places.

Hola! Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we will take it into consideration, Mamoun Habi, Finance and management trainee.

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
16th Oct 2016
6.6

Why is there no hand soap supplied?

• Canada, Female, 31-40
13th Oct 2016

Location is perfect. The place looks really cool and modern. Friendly staff. The only thing is the size of the room (6 female dorm), its very small.

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we hope to see you soon, Mamoun Habi, Finance and management trainee.