Generator Berlin Mitte

8.8
Fabulous 2552 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

Great location, clean facilities, comfortable beds with individual reading lights and electrical outlets and some privacy. Friendly staff, would stay there again.

Hi there, Thanks for your review on hostelworld! Our rooms offer great possibilites to make our guests have a cosy stay. Have you tried our Cafe? We offer breakfast between 7-11AM. Just talk to our friendly staff when you visit us the next time!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
10th Sep 2017

At the initial checked in, the chap serving me wasn't so friendly. Although his colleague was when I asked for a towel. Also the dorm room I was staying had windows to the common area which was noisey quite late, although I had ear plugs and perhaps was going to be quite early.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Sep 2017

Really enjoyed my stay, Loved that there was a bar and cafe down stairs so handy! The washing and dryer probably should be attended to.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2017

Very happy woth my stay. Stagf were very helpful

• England, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2017
8.0

Staff were very friendly and welcoming, and really helpful when I had questions. The Generator is in a really convenient location, close to lots of landmarks and 1 minute from Oranienburger station. The bedrooms were clean and more or less comfortable, and I met some lovely people. However the rooms get uncomfortably hot, the shower lacks a bath mat, or just good design in general, so water gets all over the floor. All in all good.

• Australia, Female, 41+
4th Sep 2017

Great very large hostel, with lots of facilities, great location and very helpful staff. Great variety of travellers. I would stay there again.

4th Sep 2017

Helpful staff and clean hostel. I'd recommend the free walking tour to get your bearings around the city.

Dear guest, thank you for the feedback. Its great to see that you joined the free-walking tour, always a good start :) Also we´re happy that you enjoyed your stay and liked our hostel. All the best FO

30th Aug 2017
8.0

Overall staff seemed like they hated their jobs, except for one guy who has blonde-brown hair, beard, and loves chicken nuggets. I forgot to catch his name, but he was very helpful and kind. Every interaction I had with Stefan however was quite the opposite. Super rude and condescending. The mixed dorm I stayed in was lackluster, no AC, dirty and cramped. The female form was much better: clean, spacious, and AC! Was very happy with the switch.

• France, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2017

I had a very night at the hostel ! The rooms are clean, people are nice and the design of the hostel is just amazing ! The bar is really cool, there are some events organized there... I am not used to writing reviews, but I reckoned this hostel definitely deserved a good one !

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Aug 2017
6.6

It's by far the most cramped dorm I've ever stayed in - really too small for 6 people. Thankfully, we had lovely people in our room otherwise it would of been a nightmare. The staff are friendly but I wouldn't stay here again - it's not worth the money.

×