Generator Berlin Mitte Reviews

Oranienburger Strasse 65, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, very flexible and engaging staff. Simple but clean facilities and a really awesome vibe overall.

Great Hostel! Everything is there (for breakfast in the morning, for snacks, for drinking in the evening), it looks cool, it's very clean, comfy. Really nice stay!

Stayed a week. + The wireless is flawless; never had an issue from the common room or my room. + Convenient location; within a block are two routes of public transportation and several eateries. + Having two showers available and connected to your dorm room was convenient. - The keycards they give you need to be refreshed often; I was locked out of my room four separate times. - The shower rooms smelled bad if left closed all night.

Great hostel: very good, central location, nice facilities (breakfast, café, bar), friendly atmosphere. We were fully satisfied.

Rude and unhelpful staff. Lack of knowledge about local area and use of washing machines, etc.

• 28th Mar 2014

We had a room with four beds, but there where no table or chairs. So it wasn't very cosy staying in the room, since we could only sit in our separate bunk beds. The fire alarm went off twice during our stay, which was really annoying (in the middle of the night)

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

Amazing hostel! Great and helpful staff! Very clean!! One of the best I've stayed at!

The Generator Hostel is a very nice place, even though had no kitchen, everything so expensive, but is closer the main places on the city. The staff is normal. In other words, is a nice hostel.

Great place, even though it could be even better. A hostel without a kitchen or even a fridge is definetly lacking something important. Hostel´s crew is very helpful and kind.

• 24th Mar 2014

Very friendly reception and bar staff. Rooms were very clean, showers are good and a good atmosphere.

• 21st Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed! High standard, cool design, really clean rooms and delicious breakfast!

As only very occassionaly users of hostels, we were very pleasantly surprised by the high standard of the accommodation

• 15th Mar 2014

It is not very secure, my locker was forced and my things were stolen!

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. Please contact me on rosa.hoehn@generatorhostels.com if you would like to talk about this. Rosa (GM)

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, very clean, helpful staff, warm and great decor. Stayed in a twin room on the 5th floor and couldn't hear any noise from neighbours or the bar downstairs. Only suggestion would be that they should run bar crawls/club nights leaving from the hostel as a group.

• 27th Feb 2014

all in all an amazing hostel, awesome vivid atmosphere.

This hostel has everything: location (extremely near from two metro and train stations, and you can walk almost to every place); facilities (it has an entirely modern building for itself, and the beds are the most modern I have ever sleep in); atmosphere (it has a very, very large common room on the ground floor to socialize)... and a really nice staff. Don't doubt if you are going to spend some days in Berlin.

This hostel was the best. Really clean and comfortable, if you want quiet, the rooms are perfect, and if you want party, at the ground floor they have a bar, or you can do the pub crawl that starts at the corner of the hostel! I personally don't like the buffet breakfast, but the cafe in the ground floor has great coffee and muffins, croissant, etc! The lockers are a bit heavy to pull them out from down the beds without a handle, but they are ok. Great location close to everything.

The Best!!!

• 12th Feb 2014

A highly efficient and well run hostel. The staff are helpful and available whenever you need them. The downstairs cafe and bar are both excellent with a friendly and fun vibe, and the hostel is built in a way that even one floor up we weren't disturbed by the noise and music (although on Friday night we could hear the smokers talking and yelling on the sidewalk, but that's to be expected and wasn't so loud it stopped us sleeping at all). A good location also

the lockers inside the room, under the beds, was very hard to take it and doing lots of noise for others?

« first « Prev 1 2 3