Generator Hostel Copenhagen Reviews

Adelgade 7, Copenhagen, Denmark

Charging for towels is pretty rude, the hostel is already super expensive.

Perfect location right in the centre. Super clean, very friendly staff. Even had a hair dryer in our room. Would recommend!

The sliding locker under the beds are pretty handy. So far, the best hostel I have been to.

Have stayed several times in the past and will be there again Monday 26 January. Generator Hostel is a default choice for my Copenhagen visits.

Good room, helpfull staff.

Hi P, thank you for your very short but sweet review. We hope that you will be back again soon. Team Generator Cph

Good stay, good location. Honestly just your average hostel.

Such a wonderful layout for people to meet each other around the bar area. They have something on every night, I stayed when they had a jazz band playing and it was good to have something that everyone could be involved in! The staff are so helpful and its a real plus to have a power point and reading light in your bunk. Would definitely recommend :)

Dear L, such a great review, thank you. We hope that you come back and stay with us again, and maybe you can bring some friends along with you. In the summer this will be the place to be. Team Generator Cph

Honestly the best location for a short getaway to copenhagen! Everything was very clean and everyone was very nice!

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Denmark

Hi , thanks for the top marks!! Yay! We are super happy that you had such a great time here. Thanks and see you next time! Team Generator Cph

A plus to the existing facilities would be to ad a kitchen available for those who don't want to eat at the restaurant. However the restaurant prices being quite affordable. It isn't that much of a problem. Overall experience: amazing! Perfect staff and wonderful atmosphere!

• 6th Jan 2015

Dear P, your are wonderful for leaving such a great review. Thank you so much. We look forward to you coming back and having more fun with us, and we hope that you stay will be just as good. Team Generator Cph

Good, but expensive for a youthhostel, breakfast buffet booked in advance is still expensive and choices were limited

Hi M, happy you enjoyed your stay here! Copenhagen is expensive but we do what we can give you good value. Cheers from the Generator Cph Team

Great Location, Close to the Metro and Nyhavn.

Dear G, we do have a great location. We are super central, and all major attractions and sights are just minutes away from us. Thank you for leaving a review, and we hope that you will stay with us again very soon. Team Generator Cph

Pleasant stay. 8 bed dorms are fairly small with no table or communal area in them (just rows of beds). Bathroom always smelt bad and I don't think it was cleaned during our 5 night stay. Facilities are good and it is within walking distance to everything you need.

Dear M, thanks for your review. Clean dorms are important so if anything is not up to scratch, please see our reception and we will do our best to fix any issues. We want you to be comfortable and happy. Happy you enjoyed the facilties. Cheers from the Gen Cph Team!

Two years before I celebrated the new year in Generator Hamburg, this time in Copehhagen, I had a great time here. The people, the city, the Generator, things are perfact here, I think I am lost in Copehhagen.

Very informative counter service and nice stay. I had a wonderful time there!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

The room was great. It was modern and very clean (showers were slow to drain, which was annoying). The staff weren't the friendliest nor the most helpful. The entry way always smelled like smoke, but I imagine that's because it was too cold to stand out on the street and smoke. Security wasnt always present, folks came and went as they pleased, but overall we felt safe. I'd stay again, it was a better spot than most of our journey.

The hostel is pretty good, one of the bests I've stayed. The only bad thing was the dirty in my room. During 4 days the floor got very dirty... Also in the bathroom. Another important issue are the prices... Expensive although fits with Copenhagen...

Food in the bar was appalling, a bottle of beer exceded the date of expiry. Some improvements could be done.

Lovely place with a reasonably busy atmosphere. Room was clean and simple and the bathroom was clean althpugh poorly designed.

Hi , thanks for staying with us over Christmas. Bathrooms are designed with our guests in mind, so it would be great to get your feedback on this. We are happy you had a great time here, and wish you a Happy New Year. Cheers, Team Generator Cph

Positive: location, nice rooms + common area. The staff was unfriendly, the toilets in the rooms + the common area were smelly + dirty (big place = clean more often?!), bed sheets/matresses were mucky; there is no kitchen + we were not allowed to eat on the tables in the common area either. The restaurant is only open until 8, food/drinks are expensive than in town + mediocre (when we got our food it was cold). The room cards are crab + had to be renewed twice a day for all of us.

Great location and friendly staff. Rooms were secure with massive storage lockers under the bed. I was in a quiet room up on level 4. Didn't hear any noise, even from others in the room (does that mean I was the noisy one?) Happy hour was fun and social, which is great as a solo traveler, Lockers are available after checkout but aren't quite as big as the room lockers. Checkout gets quite busy and there are limited lockers available.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7