Generator Hostel London Reviews

Compton Place, Off 37 Tavistock Place, WC1, London, England

Decent Hostel. Very busy, always people around. Downside as mentioned in other reviews is showers. They have no where to put clothes when showering, and the one I chose didn't have hot water. Also you have today £4.50 for breakfast, it's quite pricy.

• 15th Dec 2014

Hello! Thanks for sharing your Generator experience with us after your recent stay. I hope you will return to Generator London again in 2015! For now big #genlove from us. See ya! Nate - Guest relations Executive

Hostel was in a great location but the rooms were tiny. I stayed in a 10 bed dorm and two people couldn't have their lockers open at the one time. Also there was no power point near your bed and only 4 per room which made it difficult to charge your phone. Unlimited free wifi was great and hostel was in walking distance to everything. As a female travelling alone I felt safe in this area at night.

Hello! Thanks for your comments after your stay with us at Generator London. I will be passing these along to the team here to help improve the service we offer. We hope to see you again in 2015! See ya, Nate - Guest Relations Executive

Stayed on a Sunday evening when the bar for some reason was playing music very loudly until 2am which I thought was excessive (I've stayed in a lot of hostels and they usually dont actively encourage noise that late) and there was also some strange very loud noise whenever someone used the sink in our room or next door(room 14).. not the best nights sleep by far :( Have stayed in Dublin generator and would love to go back but wouldn't stay in the London one again.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Wales

Hiya, Sorry to hear that we weren't quite able to meet your expectation on your recent stay with us here in London. I have passed on your comments to our events coordinator for further thought. I hope you will return to Generator London again in the future. Best Wishes, Nate - Guest Relations Executive

Had a really nice time at The Generator. Can't wait to explore Generator Berlin.

Hi there, Thanks for your wicked feedback! Hope to see you again soon and have a great festive season. Best wishes, Nate - Guest Relations Executive

too big for an hostel. look like a amusement park

I really enjoyed staying here last year so when I went to London again, I decided to stay here again & it is even better now! The rooms are clean, comfortable and practical, with all you need for a good night's sleep. Shared bathroom facilities are also good! Security is excellent - you have to enter the hostel through an alleyway which can be intimidating at night but the hostel employ security guards who patrol the alleyway :) Everything was fantastic - couldn't fault it :)!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »