Generator Hostel London Reviews

Compton Place, Off 37 Tavistock Place, WC1, London, England

Lovely place to stay. I stayed for one night by myself and everything was easy. I arrived well before my check in time so grabbed lunch (BLT) and it was lovely, I then went into the chill out area, watch television on the free wifi and had a rest. Check in was easy, it took minutes and then i went to my room. I think next time I would like my own private room, just because it can be hard to chill out in a busy environment. All in all super nice stay :).

• 13th Aug 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for writing your review after your stay with us at Generator London. It is super to hear from you and we really appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Best Wishes, Nate – Guest Relations Executive

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »