Generator Hostel London

Fabulous 4358 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4358 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

Brilliant place ,amazing convenience facility wise an every clean with a good vibe ,staff were great Esp Adam ,top dude!

• England, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2017

It's a very entertaining beautiful hostel with great reception staff they are very helpful and try there there best to make sure people are happy they make the Hostel even more great then it already is awesome

23rd Apr 2017
8.0

Great value for the money, rad location near SoHo. Rooms were pretty spacious. I stayed in 10 bed, but only about half full. Plenty of showers/bathrooms. Breakfast setup is a bit strange, long lines for coffee, and you don't get much for your $, so I would maybe skip that. My biggest complaint is the security staff. I felt singled out a couple of times, as an androgynous woman alone. They were rude, trying to be intimidating, and I was just trying to get to my room. A bit much.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Great Hostel!! Rooms were clean and comfortable. There is a great bar attached where you can get drinks and food. Easy to meet new people and socialize as well. Did have trouble with our booking. We booked a 10 bed dorm and it went through the system as a 12 bed dorm...they said it happens quite a bit so maybe book through the actual hostel website. Other than that I would stay again next time I am in London and would highly recommend.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Fantastic place! Cheap, stylish and well-located in the city. We loved the bar downstairs and the facilities offered!

18th Apr 2017
7.7

Very nice and cool hostel. The staff is very great and helpful. Only bad point is that you have to pay for the luggage storage , on top of the fee for the bed. And also the breakfast is too expensive for what they gave you. Otther than that good value for money.

13th Apr 2017

EXCELLENT hostel. great staff. another company runs their pub crawl so this is not a reflection of their staff. I had a guide named Anthony put hands on me after I tried to calm the same situation with another guest. when I tried to intervene he told me I need to shut the f door up. when I stood my ground he grabbed me and was about to hit me. he told police that I assaulted him so that I couldn't get in the club. no reason to be hostile with me and he flipped the story. he should be fired.

Hi There, We are extremely disappointed with the experience you have described. The pub crawl is run by another company, not our hostel. We recommend that you contact the pub crawl company so they can investigate this incident.

6th Apr 2017
7.4

it was alright, I found their toilets to be tiny and very un comfortable, in the dorms the charge points are not in each bad thats a big one for me

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback - your opinion is important to us. Unfortunately we do not have a outlet by each bed but we do have plenty all around out common areas and a changing station by reception. Thank you for staying with us - we hope to see you again sometime. Best wishes - Generator London

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
3rd Apr 2017
7.1

No plug near bed. Crowded. But quite like the chill area. Anyways, it's a big hostel.

Dear guest, unfortunately we do not have a plus next to every bed but we do have plenty available all around the common areas and a charging station right next to reception. We are happy you enjoyed yourself in our common areas and hope to see you back again sometime. Best wishes - Generator London

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2017
7.4

The hostel is a nice place to stay for really big groups (30-40 people). It was a little noisy, but during nights it was quiet. Bathrooms are clean, however the showers are really small. Due to the big groups staying during those days, the bathrooms were very busy and it was difficult to get a place to shower. The room (4 people private, shared bathroom) is tiny, there is just enough space for 4 people. However, the staff is really friendly and the location of the hostel is ok!

Dear guest, we are sorry the big groups staying was a bit disturbing but happy that you still enjoyed your stay. We ate thrilled that you had a good experience with our friendly staff and that you had good use of our location. Best wishes - Generator London