Very Good 2,367 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,367 Total Reviews
Generator Hostel Prenzlauer Berg Located at Storkowerstrasse 160 (Off Landsberger Allee), , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10407 Storkowerstrasse 160 (Off Landsberger Allee)
74% 2367
52.5294333 13.4555912
    Rooms available

13th May 2016
6.3

Location was out of the way, but there's a subway near by. Has the atmosphere of a hotel, and you can tell by the look at the building. Facilities weren't very clean at all times.

Dear Guest, thank you for your review. We hope to see you again in our other locations across Europe. Damien form the Reception

• Kazakhstan, Female, 25-30
13th May 2016
6.3

I stayed at this hostel two nights and it was quite clean,the most important factor for me. I paid 47 euros for it, but I booked it a day before. My concern and the part I didn't like was security and staff. Even before I checked in I almost got my wallet stolen out of my purse by some guy in the lobby. When I told that to front desk, they said it is my problem to keep my things.Overall frontdesk staff was quite rude.They did not have security cameras either,besides right above the front desk.

Dear guest, we read your comments with attention, and have passed it tour team at Reception. We are sorry for all this, this is not our usual standard. I hope that you will want to visit our other locations across Europe. Damien form the Reception.

• Mexico, Couple, 18-24
12th May 2016
6.9

It's a clean place and close to the tram in two mins walking. But this is not a backpacker hostel is for groups of teenagers and there is not a lounge area. But enough for what i paid.

Dear Guest, we are happy to see you took time to review our hostel. We are sorry that the atmosphere was not up to your expectations. We hope to see you as well sometimes maybe in our other locations around Europe, or this summer when the Beer garden is running. Damien from the Reception.

5th May 2016
7.4

Big budget hostel, has the trappings of a place that encourages school children and large groups. If you're a single traveller there is a bar and a good common room to hang out in but you'll struggle to meet people. The beds are ok but not great, glad I had good room mates and only stayed a night. It was well located for me, and for a group of friends I'm sure it could work out well.

Dear Guest, thank you for taking time to review our hostel. We have taken note of your comments. We hope to see you in our other locations across Europe or for the summer here in our brand new Beer garden. Damien from the Reception.

• Pakistan, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016
6.3

It was nice hostel and was also clean a bit. Location is okay ....by good train connection you can reach easily every where,

• Croatia, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2016
2.9

Worst hostel I have ever stayed in. I don't know where to start. It's really the minimum, bare-bones, army barracks-like hostel. The showers don't work. On my floor, all of the showers were almost broken. All of them. Also, be aware that this hostel is extremely popular with teenagers. Organized school groups of teenagers seem to come here a lot. Trust me, spending five nights in a hostel swarming with teenagers is a horrible experience. The rooms are also bad, without any lockers for your stuff

Dear guest, we are sorry to hear that you were not entirely satisfied with your stay. We have past your comments to our each our different departments. we hope you will give us another chance, or visit our others locations across Europe. Sincerely, Damien for the Reception

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016
5.1

Not a fan of this place. The atmosphere was not good, the common spaces very dirty and the beds uncomfortable.

• thvtssobrad
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2016
7.7

Feels like it's more of a school yard then an over 18's hostel. Had kids at the bar getting drinks. But overall it was a nice place to stay.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th Apr 2016

Great! We had a private room for four, was impressed. Good bar and staff who gave recommendations for nights out. Hostel seemed empty when we were there which was good for bathrooms. Convenient to get direct from airport on S9 and into city was quick too

Dear Guest, we would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It means a lot to us and our team to hear good review like this. We will be happy to see you again in Berlin in summer for the beer garden opening or in any of our hostels across Europe. Sincerely, Damien and the Reception team.

28th Mar 2016
6.9

You get what you pay for on this one. Location wasn't ideal, but thankfully there is a station just a 2 minute walk away. The bathroom on the floor we were on was actually disgusting, it smelled like a straight up porta potty. The showers were incredibly uncomfortable (I only showered once there); they were small and not private. We stayed in a 12 bed mixed dorm and thankfully we had the room to ourselves (!!!) so that is what made this hostel for us. The beds and the room were clean.