Generator Hostel Prenzlauer Berg

Very Good 2893 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2017
7.7

Room was very good value for money, clean and had safe area to store your things. Only downsides were it's quite far out of Berlin (you need to get a team for approx 20 mins) and showers had no area to get changed in them.

8th Aug 2017

It's a huge hostel and it's well worth the amount. It's clean and has a lot to offer. I highly recommend staying if you're in Berlin.

Dear Guest, thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again :) best wishes from Berlin

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017
8.0

Nice hostel very happy with stay. Staff was very friendly and Location was right next to train station. Only complaint I have is every time I went to restroom there was never soap. Also to save money on your booking I would book directly through the hotel. Since hostel world charges fees

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon :)

4th Aug 2017
7.7

Everything was great except for the lack of power outlets in the bedroom and the men's bathroom and showers were not very nice.

Dear Guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay wiith us. I have noted your comments and will pass them on to the management team. best wishes from Berlin.

• Costa Rica, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017
2.3

Very dirty! Not what I expected

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to read that you had some issues during your stay, our housekeeping team work around the clock to ensure that everything is spic and span so cleanliness should not be an issue - I will definately pass your comments on to the housekeeping team. best wishes from Berlin

• roygirvan3122
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017
7.7

Very standard hostel, nice area to eat and nice bar, toilet cubicles up stairs were so small that I couldn't properly fit in them but other than that it was fine

• SimonFish99
  • Scotland, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017
7.1

Despite a mix up with room arrangements on the staff's part, it was a nice quick stay in Berlin that ks to the hostel. Beds were comfy enough and the toilets and showers were passable, not a bad place.

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Generator and also for your kind comments. I will pass your feedback on to the team and we hope to see you again soon :)

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
7.1

The rooms are very very hot (in the summer) and very noisy because a lot of people are talking in the hall.

Dear guest - thank you for your review. did you know that we have fans at reception? next time, just ask us for more details :)

• England, Male, 18-24

Good location

Dear guest, thank you for your great feedback. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, our location is great with direct links to the city, airport and bus station. We hope to see you again soon :)

• burnsymccann
  • Ireland, All Male Group, 41+
4.3

The bedsheets were sticky, facilities were communal and in a bad state. The food the hostel served was both expensive and sub-par.

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you had some issues during your stay, I will pass your comments on to the management team.