Genting Star Shanghai Reviews

No.1102 Zhongshan North 1 Road, Houkou District, Shanghai, China

No, I am not a fan of this hotel. The staff can hardly speak english and that made them less friendly. My room was not clean at all, the walls looked like someone throw his coffee and food against it. Location was not super great, but I knew that in advance . It's close by the subway say city centre was easy to reach. The wifi was okay and there were some nice restaurants in the neighborhood.

Nice, clean, affordable place, helpful staff, no problems. Thanks!

Overall, the booking experience of this place was horrible: I booked the room for 4 people, as the check-in time approached, I noticed that we will be 30 mins late and called the hostel. After I did, I was adiviced that my room was already cancelled, without any notification whatsoever. The receptionist was just rude and annoying: she was saying that she doesn't have anything to do with Hostel World, and that it is not her responsibility to inform me about cancellations. Don't book.

• 20th Jun 2015