Fabulous 408 Total Reviews
Fabulous 408 Total Reviews
Geo Hostel Located at Carrera 35 No 8A-58, , Medellin.
Colombia
Medellin Antioquia Carrera 35 No 8A-58
89% 408
6.2082236 -75.5656814
    Rooms available

17th Jun 2016

Staff always very nice, answering me anything that I ask and helping me to get around. Room was great, always clean. Breakfast was avarage but good, with bread, arepas, eggs and cheese. Very well located, nearby everything you may need it (money exchange, food, bakery, bus, metro, etc.). Its not a party hostel, more a place to crash, so there isnt a atmosphere you may looking for. For me, was awesome and I would stay here again definitely.

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2016

Great location, staff and modern rooms/bathrooms! It's in a really cool area and the staff are really helpful in organizing tours etc. the only issue was that I couldn't get my clothes washed so I had to go to a place round the corner. The breakfast is eggs so not ideal for a vegan but otherwise okay.

• Austria, Female, 41+
9th Jun 2016

I was a return customer and found the staff to be just as welcoming and helpful as last year. The clientele may have got a bit more rowdy though and people were coming in to the dorm at all hours throughout the night. Breakfast ok, location great for restaurants and bars if you want to party. Maybe try somewhere else if you want something quieter.

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2016

really nice hostel in the best area of Medellin right next to bars and restaurants with superfriendly and helpful staff. It's quiet at night so you are able to sleep but the party hostels are very close by, so you won't miss out that experience too. The breakfast is georgous - slightly changed every morning (even for long stay guests very attractive), the hostel is clean, kitchenfacility with everything you need and the rooftop terrace is perfect to chill out. Top!

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Jun 2016
7.7

GeoHostel is clean and a good size with a great location. Unfortunately there's zero atmosphere and staff make no effort to improve this. There is a huge top floor as a communal area with a terrace but I never saw anyone up there.. They never organised any drinks and so most people sleep here and head out and socialise at other hostels. The water also stopped working in the area and the hostel made no effort to update guests on the situation or provide water to brush teeth etc.

• Israel, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016

Very good location, very clean. Had two major problems... The room had only one window, and it was *not* in the private inside the dorm toilet, so we had a terrible smell problem... Adding to that, there is no ac in the room, and only one small standing fan, we asked for another one, and they said there's only one fan per room. I slept in the top bunk, and the fan was nonexistent for me. The weather was pretty hot during my stay, so the lack of windows and fans created a bad ventilation problem

• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
23rd May 2016
6.9

Clean in a good location. Plenty cheap eats nearby. No atmosphere whatsoever. Guy on reception was nice and friendly. Manager blantently lied when we asked about available tours and we said we didnt want to book through him because we the tour he was offering was on the day we flew out of medellin. Got very rude when I told him I knew there was tours available that he was telling me didn't exist, which we ending up booking for half his price

22nd May 2016

Very nice hostel. Clean, not loud but still in a very nice location. Walking distance to lots of restaurants and bars. Staff was super helpful which is my only complaint but overall a very nice hostel. I would stay again.

• alicegeorgie
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th May 2016

Great, brand new hostel. Perfect location to go out partying in the louder hostels nearby and come back (no hassle at any hour) to a good night sleep in exceptionally clean, comfy beds. Breakfast is good, wifi's good, kitchen's good and the rooftop common area has a lot of potential. If you are looking for a social party hostel to make friends then it's not this one, but loads are right next door

15th May 2016

Dismal atmosphere but really clean hostel with great location.