Germany Hostel

Rating 495 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
15th May 2017
2.9

Pretty much a squat, not the place I saw on hostelworld ad. People permanently living there, grim rooms. Left iPad, own stupid fault but obviously knew nothing about it even though it was in pillow case. Bathroom dirty. People unhelpful. Generally weird place. Avoid.

6th May 2017
6.0

First, after arriving to the hostel, I asked for the safe box for my personal belongings. I was waiting for ages for hostel's staff to provide me the safe box! That was bad. But then they upgraded my room free of charge, that was good. Twice during the day I wanted to use the sofa in the lobby, but the staff denied saying 1st time that this sofa is for the customers (!) only and if I want to sit somewhere, I have to sit in my room. 2nd time the staff told that he has to have food on sofa, Weird!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
24th Apr 2017
7.1

Very good location, next to the metro station and close to the ferries. The room was quite small but clean and very comfy beds. Maybe not the most friendly staff but very helpful. The atmosphere was quite weird since the hostel is located in Chungking mansions, probably one of the dodgiest place in HK. It was okay though since the accomodation was pretty cheap for HK.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
19th Mar 2017
6.0

They changed my room twice during my stay! On time even without telling me. Quite strange way to get into the hostel and really annoying people who try to sell you SIM cards. Staff was quite friendly. Six share wasn't good, only one power plug for six people and only one bathroom for the whole floor! 4 share was way better. If I visit Hong Kong again I would definately stay somewhere else.