Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Germany Hostel

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
6.7
Good 489 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 6.4
  • Location 9.2
  • Staff 7.2
  • Atmosphere 5.6
  • Cleanliness 5.6
  • Facilities 5.2
BOOK NOW
6.7
Good 489 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 8.0
  • Security 6.4
  • Location 9.2
  • Staff 7.2
  • Atmosphere 5.6
  • Cleanliness 5.6
  • Facilities 5.2

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
  • Anonymous
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
  • Novice Nomad
  • 1 review
19th Mar 2017
6.0

They changed my room twice during my stay! On time even without telling me. Quite strange way to get into the hostel and really annoying people who try to sell you SIM cards. Staff was quite friendly. Six share wasn't good, only one power plug for six people and only one bathroom for the whole floor! 4 share was way better. If I visit Hong Kong again I would definately stay somewhere else.

    • 6.0Value For Money
    • 4.0Security
    • 8.0Location
    • 4.0Facilities
    • 6.0Staff
    • 6.0Atmosphere
    • 8.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.