Ghazala Hotel Reviews

El Mashraba, Dahab, South Sinai, Dahab, Egypt

No Rating

Ghazala was one of the best hostels we stayed in Egypt. We only missed an onsite pool but otherwise the hostel itself is very nice and the restaurant is yummy! The beach is right in front of it and there are snorkelling sites within walking distance. But the best in Ghazala is Joe the owner of the place. He was incredibly helpful with our travel arrangements, and had always nice conversations. Thank you for the great stay.

It was disappointing to show up at Ghazala and be told I could only stay for one night (when I had booked for 5) This has occurred three times now in Egypt! I've contacted Hostelworld, but they don't respond back. Anyway, Ghazala was great! Very nice, very clean, the staff were friendly. It's an amazing value for money! I stayed 2 weeks in Dahab at 4 hotels and I can recommend Ghazala to any of you! WARNING - in most hotels in Dahab mosquitoes fly in through the A/C, BUG SPRAY A MUST!

Many thanks to Jo, such a chilled out hotel will be back in the future to stay longer! Perfect location to chill out and be sligtly away from the noise of large hotels/backpackers, quality restaurant for breakfast and private beach.