Gia Boutique Hostel Reviews

Libertatii Street #41, Sighisoara, Romania

This guest house is located next to the train station and is 10 minutes away from the old town. The rooms are very beautifully decorated and were very clean. They had free WiFi. There is a kitchen in the basement where you can cook and relax. A nice place to stay for a night or two.

I had some problems in this hostel. I paid and the person in the reception lost the money... Then she accused me to steal the money... It was such bad atmosfere that I left the hostel, even that I already paid it... Latter they called in the other hostel to say that they found the money and then gave me back all the money that I paid. Despite all this problens, I didn't like the hostel at all... I stayed in another one in the old town... Much better place!

Kitchen could have been cleaned a fair bit and better stocked. But it was very very clean upstairs in all the rooms. It's not near the centre but close to the train and a nice 10 min walk to the main tourist area. It was a nice hostel, no atmosphere though

Not really a hostel, rather a B & B. Staff rarely seen and indifferent rather than friendly.