Gia Boutique Hostel Reviews

Libertatii Street #41, Sighisoara, Romania

This guest house is located next to the train station and is 10 minutes away from the old town. The rooms are very beautifully decorated and were very clean. They had free WiFi. There is a kitchen in the basement where you can cook and relax. A nice place to stay for a night or two.

I had some problems in this hostel. I paid and the person in the reception lost the money... Then she accused me to steal the money... It was such bad atmosfere that I left the hostel, even that I already paid it... Latter they called in the other hostel to say that they found the money and then gave me back all the money that I paid. Despite all this problens, I didn't like the hostel at all... I stayed in another one in the old town... Much better place!

Kitchen could have been cleaned a fair bit and better stocked. But it was very very clean upstairs in all the rooms. It's not near the centre but close to the train and a nice 10 min walk to the main tourist area. It was a nice hostel, no atmosphere though

Not really a hostel, rather a B & B. Staff rarely seen and indifferent rather than friendly.

The twin room we rented was clean and had a private bathroom. We had a fridge with (purchasable) drinks on the reception. The building seemed to be new (probably remodeled). We didn't see other guests so we didn't socialize (our visit was on September, though). The mattress wasn't really confortable. Nice staff.

This is more of a hotel than a hostel. They have converted the attic to six person dorms. I was the only person in my room during my stay. On the plus side - private room and bath for hostel rate. On the negative side - no one to chat to, no atmosphere. There is no lounge, kitchen, breakfast, etc. But rooms are clean, bathrooms are nice, easy walk to city center.

NOT ONE WORD ENGLISH AT THE RECEPTION! And if you ask them for information they continue to talk in Romanian and finally get irritated and start talking to next customer. No Breakfast at all (not included/not available). Property is very then walled & staff begins loudly communicating around 8:00 on Sunday morning already. Location is is fine. Could be much more sympathetic place if staff would speak (some) English and would be user friendly.

Very Clean !! Atmosphere was good!

A nice little pension super close to the train station. It was 10 minutes or less to walk to the city centre. I would recommend this place just because of the location alone. It was very convenient to be 1 minute from the train station. Also, it was clean and had a kitchen.

Nothing bad to say about this pension. We were given our room on arrival in the morning which was really nice. We only stayed one night which was more than enough time to spend in the town. Directly beside the train station and a 10 minute walk to anywhere in town.

Not a bad place. Next to the train station. 10 min walk to the old town. You can smoke inside the rooms, which is good or bad depending on you.

Nothing amazing about this hostel but a good option for Sighisoara given the lack of budget options. Great location for the bus/train station though

Local staff had little or no English so were not able to answer questions, and all the extra services advertised on the website were a non-starter. Also, having things like electric fans, lockers and more importantly, power strips, would go a long way to increasing convenience. A pretty place, and a great location; it would take minimal improvements to make it great!

• 9th Jul 2014

This place (which is a pension and not a hostel) is great for a single night which was what we did. It doesn't take more than a day max to see sighisoara. The staff speaks some english and there's no need for more. It's located right by the train station, but there's some distance to the old city part. All in all recommendable for your stay in sighisoara!

Great hostel to stay, relax, meet other travallers and explore both Brasov and Transylvania. It has all the facilities you could hope for and the staff was also very helpfull. Best place to stay in Brasov!