Superb 43 Total Reviews
Superb 43 Total Reviews
Gialel B&B Located at Via Romagna 14, , Rome.
Gialel B&B
Gialel B&B
    Rooms available

• Croatia, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

Only two bad things to mention: - The wifi was very slow on the fourth floor and the connection would often be broken because of the weak signal - We were there over the long Easter weekend so we couldn't get breakfast on two out of three mornings we were there (since the cafes in cooperation with the B&B were not open). The breakfast is just a croissant and tea/coffee, so no big loss there. Other than that, it was great. Room was clean and quiet, location was great and the area felt safe.

8th Mar 2016
7.7

The bed and breakfast is in a nondescript building about a twenty minute walk from the inner city. The room was spacious, with its own bathroom and toilet. It was nice of the staff to fix my bed sheets each day, but there is a reason why I put the "do not disturb" sign in front of the door. I enjoyed the privacy, but it was a shame I did not get to interact with other people who are staying at the bed and breakfast, besides the staff. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the bed and breakfast. Cheers.