Gianni House Reviews

47, Via Pergusa, Giardini Naxos, Taormina, Italy

I had a really nice stay! :) Nicest hostel staff you can imagine! I got a better room than i booked (low season). Gianni and his staff were incredibly helpful after my luggage was lost at Catania airport- provided me with all I needed, even left me some stuff to take with me to my next destination. And even after I already left the hostel, Gianni still helped that the luggage could be delivered to my next address. Taormina is easy to reach by bus. The hostel is equipped with everything you need.

• 14th Apr 2015

staff very nice and helpfull , served avery complete breakfast! Hostal is not equiped for winterstay. Staff was very nice and put electric heaters...but the electrical instalation was very poor....dangerous!!?? This hostal is recommended for nice wheather stays in spring and summmer.

• 15th Feb 2015

the hostel , and host are brilliuant, so much to see in Taormina;

The place is very good to discover both Giardini Naxos and Taormina; what is more important, the owner is most helpful and caring! I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for accommodation in the area!

Best place at travelling ever!!

First of all... The bloke who owns and manages this, Gianni, is an absolute legend. I was the only one there asides another girl because it is winter time and sicily is quiet. But gianni treated us like kings. Took us for a tour of the town in his car and showed us his farm. Great location with bus stop right at the front that can get you to all of the local tourist attractions. I will return in peak season just to see this place when it is fully flying with backpackers.

Very kind staff and nice breakfast as well as the kitchen! Thank you so much!