Gianni House Reviews

47, Via Pergusa, Giardini Naxos, Taormina, Italy

Loved it, will definitely return and would definitely recommend a stay here. I loved the location, the staff, the food and the bed, I loved everything thank you so much for letting me stay and hope you will allow me to return in the future. simon

• 11th May 2015
  • Wales

We stayed for 4 nights just outside the busy tourist season. We were welcomed by Gianni who gave us lots of helpful local information. The hostel is located in Giardini Naxos, and it's just 20mins on the bus (stop just outside the hostel) to Taormina. We actually preferred the beaches in G.Naxos - very clean and with affordable shops and restaurants along the harbour, it was a lot calmer than Taormina.

Really nice hostel with People who helps you with everything you need. They just got a new kitchen and Common room which clearly are upgrades:) best hostel aroun taormina.

Warm welcome, host explained a little bit of history and how to get everywhere from the hostel, great location with walking distance to Taormina, amazing view of the sea, Taormina and Etna from the roof, good breakfast,...

Great clean hostel a bit over priced but has everything you need and the area is expensive Owner is very friendly and willing to anything to help you

I had a really nice stay! :) Nicest hostel staff you can imagine! I got a better room than i booked (low season). Gianni and his staff were incredibly helpful after my luggage was lost at Catania airport- provided me with all I needed, even left me some stuff to take with me to my next destination. And even after I already left the hostel, Gianni still helped that the luggage could be delivered to my next address. Taormina is easy to reach by bus. The hostel is equipped with everything you need.

• 14th Apr 2015

staff very nice and helpfull , served avery complete breakfast! Hostal is not equiped for winterstay. Staff was very nice and put electric heaters...but the electrical instalation was very poor....dangerous!!?? This hostal is recommended for nice wheather stays in spring and summmer.

• 15th Feb 2015

the hostel , and host are brilliuant, so much to see in Taormina;

The place is very good to discover both Giardini Naxos and Taormina; what is more important, the owner is most helpful and caring! I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for accommodation in the area!

Best place at travelling ever!!

First of all... The bloke who owns and manages this, Gianni, is an absolute legend. I was the only one there asides another girl because it is winter time and sicily is quiet. But gianni treated us like kings. Took us for a tour of the town in his car and showed us his farm. Great location with bus stop right at the front that can get you to all of the local tourist attractions. I will return in peak season just to see this place when it is fully flying with backpackers.