Gianni House Reviews

47, Via Pergusa, Giardini Naxos, Taormina, Italy

Very friendly, helpfull staff! Great location: close to the beach and near (but luckily not in) the touristic area of Giardini Naxos. Lovely breakfast area with hammock and nice roof top terrace.

This hostel was very convenient to Taormina if you do not like being in a heavily congested, touristic area. Yet, it is all reachable by public transportation. I really enjoyed talking with the staff, breakfast was good.

Room was average, but clean, bath very clean and nice (pink room) Lack of elevator is ok, as very nice stuafg helped me to carry my suit case! Breakfast very nice, good and big for italians Location is ok - 15 min by feet to the city center, to the beach too Very nice stuff! No real hostel - there would be a common area but its not used by visitors, as it is upstairs Area down stairs should be furnished and used better

• 13th Jul 2015
  • Austria

Great stay in there. A good place to stay while visiting Taormina. They have to improve the Wi-Fi connection in the first and second floors. This is a bad thing about my time in there. I had to go to the terrace to get a good signal.

It was good. I just didan't like the location. Far from taormina.

Amazing staff, great location, best deal in Giardini/Taormina.

• 6th Jul 2015

This is a nice hostel in a great little town. The staff is friendly, just wish that they organized ways to get the guests to interact more.

The hostel is not located in Taormina !!!

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Israel

I loved this hostel! Best kitchen set up I've seen, great breakfast, very clean and very friendly. The staff are helpful, everything is there that you could need. Just be aware that the hostel is in Giardini Naxos, which is next to Taormina, only a short 10 min bus ride away - Taormina itself is packed with tourists with only a small beach so for my money, it's actually better to stay in Giardini Naxos. Only other thing to note is that the hostel is cash only. Great hostel! Def do it again :)

The hostel is far from the train station and city centre so we need to take the bus all the time. The bus station is very close to the hostel and it takes about 15 mins to city centre. The buffet breakfast is good and the staff is really nice. They talk to us everytime when they saw us and always with big smile.

Really cool!nice stuff

The room is great, it's very clean and tidy, the staffs there are very kind, it's the best hostel ever. I hope that I can go back and visit one day !

• 2nd Jun 2015
  • China

We been there just for few days, gianni and his wife they help us to find the best deal and place around. The hostel was very clean, same for the room. In the morning was a big choice for the breakfast. We will recommend this place to all our friend and people. If you want to feel the italian vibe during your stay with a professional way there is no best place then this one. We will back one day. Roberto and Cristina

Loved it, will definitely return and would definitely recommend a stay here. I loved the location, the staff, the food and the bed, I loved everything thank you so much for letting me stay and hope you will allow me to return in the future. simon

• 11th May 2015
  • Wales

We stayed for 4 nights just outside the busy tourist season. We were welcomed by Gianni who gave us lots of helpful local information. The hostel is located in Giardini Naxos, and it's just 20mins on the bus (stop just outside the hostel) to Taormina. We actually preferred the beaches in G.Naxos - very clean and with affordable shops and restaurants along the harbour, it was a lot calmer than Taormina.

Really nice hostel with People who helps you with everything you need. They just got a new kitchen and Common room which clearly are upgrades:) best hostel aroun taormina.

Warm welcome, host explained a little bit of history and how to get everywhere from the hostel, great location with walking distance to Taormina, amazing view of the sea, Taormina and Etna from the roof, good breakfast,...

Great clean hostel a bit over priced but has everything you need and the area is expensive Owner is very friendly and willing to anything to help you

I had a really nice stay! :) Nicest hostel staff you can imagine! I got a better room than i booked (low season). Gianni and his staff were incredibly helpful after my luggage was lost at Catania airport- provided me with all I needed, even left me some stuff to take with me to my next destination. And even after I already left the hostel, Gianni still helped that the luggage could be delivered to my next address. Taormina is easy to reach by bus. The hostel is equipped with everything you need.

• 14th Apr 2015

staff very nice and helpfull , served avery complete breakfast! Hostal is not equiped for winterstay. Staff was very nice and put electric heaters...but the electrical instalation was very poor....dangerous!!?? This hostal is recommended for nice wheather stays in spring and summmer.

• 15th Feb 2015