Gianni House

9.3
Superb 621 Total Reviews

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

If I was to visited Taormina again, I'd book without hesitation. They were very welcoming, rooms were clean, linen was on the beds when we arrived and the breakfast was included in our stay - which was much better than other hostels (cereal or bread, coffee, juice, hot chocolate etc). We hired a car whilst in Sicily and this place was easy to find - as for arriving by public transport, I can't comment. Definitely would recommend!!

• Poland, Couple, 31-40
19th Mar 2017

HI We booked private room in Gianni house for 48 EUR per night ( it was one of the cheapest options in Taormina ;0) . There is no elevator in the bulding and we had room on 4th floor with heavy bags , that was ok , just wanted to aware about that . Women on the reception was very kind and helpful , her english was not the best but in case of any bigger things to arrange she have one person which is fluent in English so everything is possible to organize. Good pleace to stay and visit Taormina.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

I stayed 4 nights at gianni's house and it's perfect in a lot of ways; location (isola bella and mazzaro are veery beautiful) it's in the middle of everything (in that area). Just 10 minutes walking by the sea and the long sea walk with a lot of bars, pubs and restaurants. The breakfast in the close terrace is veery nice, complete and relaxing. I surely will come back. The staff were also so nice and the people in that moment too.

19th Feb 2017

I enjoyed Taormina, even though I went during the off season in February. However, the receptionist was very sweet and tried her best to help me enjoy my stay even with the language barrier! Be prepared to take buses to and from the airport, do not use a taxi! They overcharge tourists. Other than that, I definitely recommend staying here.

• nattieb92
  • England, Female, 18-24
1st Nov 2016

Graziella was a perfect host. Lovely lady. The room was good, and the outdoor area was a favorite place while I was there. Kitchen has everything you need. Very close to the beach. Shower was a bit temperamental though.

• sashee72314
  • Australia, Couple, 25-30
19th Oct 2016

My partner and I LOVED this place, Firstly it is so clean! There is a big kitchen and the breakfast is very very good. The bus stops just outside the hostel or you can walk to Gardina Naxos in about 10 mins which has quite alot going on. Return tickets to taoramina are about 3 euros. We stayed here two nights in October and loved it. The best part of the hostel was Graziebella the lady that worked on reception. She was so lovely and kind and made our stay awesome.

• England, Female, 31-40
1st Oct 2016

I was so impressed with Gianni House. Graziella is the kindest and most welcoming host. The hostel was always clean, great breakfast included and the rooms spacious with very comfortable beds. Everything is well within reach with the sandy beach, restraunts and large supermarkets with a 10 minute walk. Bus stop to Toamina and airport 50m from hostel. Highlight is the rooftop with 360° views of the ocean, Toamina and Mt Etna. If travelling to Sicily I would thoroughly recommend this hostel.