Giggling Tree Reviews

Mainstreet 10-13, Aishanmen village, Yima, Guangxi Province, Yangshuo, China

Everything about The giggling tree was exceptional. I can't recommend this place more highly. The food was great and the staff even more hospitable. We will definitely be back.

• 23rd Jun 2015

This place was excellent. The staff was very helpful and kind. The food was decent ant the tours they can set up are worth the money.

• 19th Jun 2015

It's a beautiful location,but unless all you want is sit around and read a book, and it's rainy season, there is nothing to do. It really should say on their website by the list of available activities, "Please be aware that in the event of large amounts of rain, most, of not all, of the activities will be cancelled." I heard the receptionist tell a guest even riding a bike was not advised due to mud on the road. They also gave me wrong information, which caused me to miss my train.

• 17th May 2015

Dear guest, We are a bit shocked about your review. Yangshuo was totally flooded. Crops have been destroyed, Streets, shops etc, were under water while there were torrential rains. We never know beforehand when floodings are taken place (it only happened twice in nine years) and we mostly feel sorry for the local farmers. Riding a bike was also still possible but was not advised on flooded roads and tracks.