Giggling Tree Reviews

Mainstreet 10-13, Aishanmen village, Yima, Guangxi Province, Yangshuo, China

It's a beautiful location,but unless all you want is sit around and read a book, and it's rainy season, there is nothing to do. It really should say on their website by the list of available activities, "Please be aware that in the event of large amounts of rain, most, of not all, of the activities will be cancelled." I heard the receptionist tell a guest even riding a bike was not advised due to mud on the road. They also gave me wrong information, which caused me to miss my train.

• 17th May 2015

This is hands down the best place to say in Yangshou and China for that matter. I've never been to a place that was more organized. It is more of a hotel than a hostel and the crowd staying there was a little older. But to see the countryside it can't be matched! Definitely recommended!

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your wonderful words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. Hope to meet again one day.