Giggly Hostel Reviews

Rizghsky prospekt 2, St Petersburg, Russia

I like rooms, living area with all facilities. Staff is nice and a woman speaks very well in english. One think I didn't like is toilet and shower - they are quite old, not very clean, a sink was plugged a little bit disgusting.

2pm check in seemed ridiculous, I was at first told to leave for 6hrs in the rain with my backpack and come back at 2, after refusing to leave I was eventually buzzed in and after a short time in the common area I was show to my room and given my key. After this no issues, staff were great, rooms were big, beds comfy, bathrooms and showers good. Didn't meet a single other traveller or anyone here really. Was a metro ride with a change out of town but I may have not had the best directions.

Friendly staff, including the security guards, pleasant atmosphere, good facilities, great value for money!

• 8th Jun 2014