Ginga Hostel Reviews

Rua Gabriel Santos, 165, Serra, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Everything is clean, seems safe and most of the staff is friendly willing to help.It´s located pretty good, the bar neighbourhood isnt too far away. The atmosphere is calm, too quiet for my taste, not for the ones willing to party. Breakfast is basic, but all in all is good. When I booked it stated they accepted credit cards, but they don't.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Uruguay

I had a very pleasent stay at Ginga Hostel, the staff was incredible helpful and freindly. The room i stayed in, was where comfortable and cheap at thye sametime, so in all i had a blast ;)

• 19th Dec 2013
  • Denmark

The staffs are super friendly.

My friend and I booked a private room to avoid noisy dormitories. We were a little disappointed to discover that the private room was next to the common area where people can make noise until 2 am. The dormitory upstairs would probably have been quieter! Also there is no window in the private room and the bathroom was very moldy. Also we had two cockroaches. Breakfast was very very basic, no cheese, stale bread. However, the atmosphere in this place is really relaxed, and it's really cheap!

Very nice place! Felt like home.

• 6th Nov 2013

Good hostel! It is well located and clean. The staff are friendly. The breakfast should be better but is good.

I stayed here only one night, but my complaints about this hostel are: they only accepted cash at the time of payment-this was noted NOWHERE in their description. Luckily I had enough with me! The facilities were average-on the floor I was on, there was only 1 toilet and 1 shower, for an entire floor. The shower looked like it hadn t been cleaned in awhile.

• 27th Oct 2013