1. Monday for 1Euro only during winter season! Book one night without any financial risk- and if you enjoy Budapest, stay longer with us.
2. Ginkgo has an excellent staff - Hostelworld's TOP 10 HOSTEL AWARD IN 2006 AUGUST and 2007 JULY. You can learn from us where are the local pubs, clubs and restaurants are- which are not yet in the guidebooks, this way you can save a lot of money- ie: set lunch for 3 Euro, beer for 1,5Euro.
3. Ginkgo is a non smoking hostel
4. Ginkgo has a very centered location- just 2 minute walking distance from the M3/BLUE line metro (FERENCIEK TERE station) and the M2/RED line metro (ASTORIA station).
5. Free internet too.
Five reason WHY NOT Ginkgo?
1. this is a hostel, not a pub or club, so please enjoy your stay and sleep, but not your all night long party time at Ginkgo. So party after 11pm? Yes, outside in the city. However we do not mind having groups just keep in mind, you share the hostel with fellow travelers.
2. this is a NON SMOKING hostel
3. we are not on Buda but on Pest site of the city
4. very basic kitchen- so if you love cooking, we are not the right hostel
5. I hope such reason does not exists :)
* Free Internet access
* Breakfast, coffee, and the large variety of tea for 3 Euro.
* A basic kitchen which you are free to use.
* Laundry service, lockers and clean bed sheets and linens.
* WC's and hot water showers that are cleaned throughout the day.
* Easy access to all train stations and the Airport.
* 24-hr check in
Warnings on Budapest
1.Money changing rates at the train stations and airport- are at least 20% worst for you than in the city center.
2. Need to meet the beautiful girls of Budapest? Want to see them table dancing? OK, expect to pay 20Euro for a beer and 400Euro for a table dancer in case you do not book in advance at the reception in the hostel.
3.Need a pick up from the Airport or Train Station? Contact us by mail, and we will order for you a reliable taxi with flat rate.
4.Need group booking? Contact us directly per email.