Ginkgo Hostel Reviews

Szep u. 5., Budapest, Hungary

could use another shower plus walking through one dorm to get to another a bit of an issue.

Really cosy hostel, people really willing to help and advice you. small kitchen but really good position. Really clean! good atmosphare,,,

Dear Corinna, Thank you for your kind review, we hope to see you again soon! : ) Best regards, Zsófi from Ginkgo

Very calming and friendly atmosphere, I really enjoyed my stay. Rooms are really spacious. Wifi works only in common room, but well. Free tea and coffee. I felt really safe and a bit at home. Fellow travellers were respectful and quiet at night. Nice staff. Good location, walking distance from many historical sights.

Dear Dorothea, Thank you for your nice review, it means a lot to us. : ) We hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Zsófi from Ginkgo

I loved it there! Cute hostel with friendly staff. Definitely great value for the money. Will come back for sure!

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Dear Marko, Thank you for the nice review, I hope we will see you soon in Budapest again! : ) If you have any tips on how we can improve the hostel please let us know! Best regards, Zsófi from Ginkgo