Gioia House Reviews

Via Lazzaro Spallanzani 6, Milan, Italy

Mariagrazia kindly waited for my late arrival at about 10pm. She is working very hard daily. I really appreciated her efforts. Regarding the shared bathroom, it was my first experience, and it was totally okay for me at this property.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • China

I am so happy I found this cozy B&B, very manageable location from the train station, about a 20 minute walk or you can take the tram and from the Duomo and Sforza Castle only a nice less than 20 minute walk along one main street. Its impossible to get lost in this location and is very easy to find! Plenty of places to eat at in the area as well! The breakfast and open kitchen is great, and I felt like I was at home during my stay here! Very clean and well maintained place!

¤ The host invited male guest for dinner. It is ok if short n quiet. My room was around d area. It was a long noisy hours till night time. She told me not allowed to use kitchen except breakfast time. That's acceptable cuz I have jet lag and want quiet hrs to recover for my next day. I couldnt sleep till late night. Careless n no courtesy. ¤ Next day, she changed to a lower grade rm

• 4th Feb 2014