Gioia House Reviews

Via Lazzaro Spallanzani 6, Milan, Italy

Mariagrazia kindly waited for my late arrival at about 10pm. She is working very hard daily. I really appreciated her efforts. Regarding the shared bathroom, it was my first experience, and it was totally okay for me at this property.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • China

Dear H., I'm so happy to read this nice review. When my guests appreciate my work I feel much more motivated to do better. I hope to see you again. Mariagrazia

I am so happy I found this cozy B&B, very manageable location from the train station, about a 20 minute walk or you can take the tram and from the Duomo and Sforza Castle only a nice less than 20 minute walk along one main street. Its impossible to get lost in this location and is very easy to find! Plenty of places to eat at in the area as well! The breakfast and open kitchen is great, and I felt like I was at home during my stay here! Very clean and well maintained place!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts