Gioia House Reviews

Via Lazzaro Spallanzani 6, Milan, Italy

We've been there only for one night, but I really loved it! Everything was clean and beautiful! And the girl at the reception was soooo nice, I feel like we stayed not at the hostel but at our friend's house! She helped us a lot with choosing attractions and a restaurant to celebrate my bday)) We missed the breakfast, but she made tea with cakes for us! I'd strongly recommend this place for a lovely stay in Milan)))

Dear Olga, thanks so much for the nice revielw, we are happy to know you felt in a friend's house. This is the atmosphere we want to keep and give to all our guests. We hope to host you again.

Breakfast was so poor that we have never seen anything like this in any guest house or B

Dear Gintare, we are very sorry you didn't appreciate our breakfast that consists of: milk, cappuccino, coffee, espresso, a selection of 9 types of tea, orange juice, 2 types of biscuits, cake, white bread and whole wheat bread, nutella, 4 types of jam, butter, muesli, cornflakes, chocolate cornflakes, fresh fruits, salami and mortadella, 2 types of Italian cheese and eggs. Thanks, Mariagrazia

A lovely hostel, very clean, nicely decorated and in a great location. The owner is extremely helpful and friendly.

Mariagrazia kindly waited for my late arrival at about 10pm. She is working very hard daily. I really appreciated her efforts. Regarding the shared bathroom, it was my first experience, and it was totally okay for me at this property.

• 14th Jul 2014
  • China

Dear H., I'm so happy to read this nice review. When my guests appreciate my work I feel much more motivated to do better. I hope to see you again. Mariagrazia

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts