Giovanna Guesthouse Reviews

Put Gospe od Dracin, Kastel Luksic, Hrvatska, Split, Croatia

The host was excellent - very nice and helpful, friendly and much nicer than we have ever thougt possible. -a lilttle thing to improve the flat is a fold out dining table connected to the wall or the desk with bar chairs. Otherwise everything was really excellent. We give the best ratings for the host and the flat, however it is situated on smal hard to find suburban streets. but perfect for us between Spilt and the airport.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Denmark

Dear Giovanna family! We a great stay in your guesthouse! Incredible first few days in Croatia. They made us welcomed from very beginning. Thanks for sharing your toys with Altai. We greatly enjoyed our stay! Best regards, Ivan, Bornaa and Altai

The owners are really, really nice. You can have a great chat with them while you drink a glass of wine.They even sent me my phone to Germany which I forgot there!!! In the Kitchen you can find everything and the rooms are comfy. The guesthouse is about 30 min away from the center of Split but there is a bus which runs every 20 min. Not far away is a restaurant ("Mammut" I think) I can't recommend that at all. The staff was bad and the food also. I didn't feel too great after eating there.

The level of hospitality from the family was amazing ! We ended up booking an extra 4 nights here so we could make it to the barbecue that they host for the guests and their family/ friends, which was fantastic. I would recommend this place for anyone. You would not regret it.

• 5th Sep 2014